You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Update from Izzy Stradlin

James wrote:

My god....people STILL asking him for pics and videos. UNREAL.

James

James wrote:

This song goes out to the non believers and people trolling him on twitter the past few days.....

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Axl,

Help a brother out. Just tweet something silly with Izzy's Twitter handle on it.

Plz.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

I'm not gonna post this at mygnr because I know there are a lot of non-believers and I don't wanna fan the flames, but Izzy tweeting the Youtube link to Do You Love Me earlier tonight is very newsworthy alone in my opinion and says one hell of a lot wink

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Sometimes I think GnR fans are just the worst...total lame asses.

2r5x0uv.png

James

James wrote:
Will wrote:

I'm not gonna post this at mygnr because I know there are a lot of non-believers and I don't wanna fan the flames, but Izzy tweeting the Youtube link to Do You Love Me earlier tonight is very newsworthy alone in my opinion and says one hell of a lot wink

I remember you posting that last year. Interesting choice for a cover. 9 izzy

Yeah....any flames not yet extinguished on this Izzy issue need to just burn out on their own. I just wish the forum trolls and social media trolls would leave him alone. He may wind up saying 'Fuck it!" and just walk away from it and never use it again. Its probably what the trolls want anyways. IF these trolls have even a shred of decency, they'll either accept the truth or move on to something else to troll. Some of the comments left on his Twitter page are pathetic.

Izzy should be treated with the respect he deserves. I tweeted a link to this thread and I hope he read it so he can see that segments of the fan base do support him,  believe 100% that its really him, and we don't want or expect him to jump through hoops to prove it. His word is good enough for us.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Will wrote:

Isn't that Adler on drums too?

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:
Will wrote:

Indeed.
"you didn't even want me around... but, now I'm back to let you know I can really shake 'em down!"
Izzy + Steven should start their own version of GNR and tour big_smile

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
Gong wrote:

Izzy + Steven should start their own version of GNR and tour big_smile

With JT Longoria on bass and Rick Richards on rhythm guitar?

I like the idea, they could do a club tour with Slash's band.

Imagine the three of them doing some UYI deep cuts (Dust N' Bones, Double Talkin' Jive, etc.). 11

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Reading Izzy tweets. He wants back in for sure. He tweeted again he is not involved. Something is up!!

Board footer