You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: Looks like rehearsals have started!

buzzsaw wrote:

If you let a small club gig ruin vegas for you, that's on you.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I will be fine and move on. I just didn't want some hyped up show with a million you tube leaks taking place.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I will be fine and move on. I just didn't want some hyped up show with a million you tube leaks taking place.

YouTube is nothing like being there in person. No amount of leaks is going to lessen your experience when the lights drop next Friday night.

AndyShores
 Rep: 11 

AndyShores wrote:

You're gonna see Axl and Slash on the same stage.  I have to wait for Atlanta, and it doesn't bother me in the least.  Whether its the first show, 4th, 27th, its something I never thought I'd see in my lifetime, ever.

younggunner
 Rep: 7 

younggunner wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Dont sweat it. GnR have always done a club show/s before a major tour. Dont watch the youtube vids until after Vegas. Plus the chances of anyone scoring a ticket to an LA club show is very small. If you do, it would prob cost more than the vegas trip. If all goes well with the summer tour, I see them doing a club tour down the road.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Security will be so insane for 'secret' warm up shows that little if any footage will leak.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Does Slash bring back the Silver Jubilee tone or the AFD 100 tone?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

^SG I would imagine his gear will be his current setup

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

I agree in that if any youtube leaks come out, just don't watch it for yourself*.  I understand why you're saying it, but they're there. They playing together (maybe).  Doesn't mean you have to sit and watch it on a computer. Also as buzzsaw said, as soon as the lights drop & you hear the intro of WTTJ, all that youtube shit goes out the window!

* - Similar to how I don't log into the 'Walking Dead' thread until I'm caught up to that weeks episode.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

I'd recommend a Guns N' Roses blackout for anyone attending one of the shows.

I've done this before and the impact of the songs once you're at the concert is amazing. smile

Board footer