You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: VIPs at the Troubadour show

monkeychow wrote:

Barton__Homecoming01.gif~c200

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I wish some of my favorite celebs(Angie Harmon, Mischa Barton, Natlie Portman, JUliet Huddy,etc.) had went to this show.

Were you a fan of The O.C.?

I'm a Mischaholic. 15 20 It's definitely not one of my favorite shows but that's what put her on the map.

I've endured some forgettable horror movies just because she's in them. 16

She was very talented. Unfortunate that she turned into a trainwreck. Should've been at Natalie Portman level but major depression, drug use and getting mixed in with that group of attention whores(Hilton, Lohan, Kardashians,etc.) years ago pretty much altered whatever path she was on.

Just her voice can get my juices flowing.

If someone deserves a major comeback...it's her.

I remember when Mischa hit the scene, and Ben McKenzie as well, and for at time right at that 2003-2004 period man... fuck it was like that show and those two were EVERYWHERE.

That girl got the biggest push of a nobody I had seen in recent memory... and the weight of it all buried her. So sad. Even Lindsay Lohan (another bomb of a career), has The Parent Trap and Mean Girls. But Mischa had already become tabloid fodder by the 3rd Season of The OC, and by the final season there was talk of firing her. Sad... just damn sad. She was not ready for that kind of stardom, and the media built her up, and then when they were done with her slit her wrists and watched the descent.

Now? I just keep waiting to see her pop up on Celebrity Fat Club, just to get a job. Damn Shame.

I hated The OC, but i'd watch it for one girl. Amanda Righetti... goddamn I had the biggest crush on her at that time. I thought she was the most beautiful thing ever created.

Amanda-in-The-OC-S1-episode-stills-amanda-righetti-3091044-1707-2560.jpg

I thought Righetti was gorgeous 11

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah it's really sad how  Mischa went down hill. She was gorgeous and I thought seemed to act pretty well....I sort of expected her to transition into leading lady rolls in big movies.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Man, this chick I use to date made me watch that fucking show every week. I loath the OC.

Watching upper class youth bitch about their mundane problems doesn't do it for you? 16

Lomax wrote:

Great. Opened that in work. My own fault.

lance

lance wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

A girl crush on Mischa? Yummy. Did you ever watch Lost and Delirious?

After seeing the trailer I need to watch it again. I don't even remember how it ends.

I had difficulties getting into OC. Hard for me to relate to and it reminded me a bit of 90210 which I really hated. Also an age gap as well. You were a spring chicken...I wasn't. 16

Another thing, early 2000s is when my television viewing went on a major decline. I loathed how TV evolved after the 90s into reality shows, shows like Survivor, so called talent shows like American Idol, etc.

Only shows I watched early 00s were CSI, L & O, Monk for a couple seasons, some Fear Factor, maybe a couple others I don't remember offhand.

I never watched Lost and Delirious, but it looks interesting. I used to love soap operas and teen dramas so the O.C. was right up my alley. I'm with you on television. I haven't watched many series since the 90's.

Worth a watch just for the Jessica Pare  , Piper Perabo hot lesbian action scene.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Acquiesce wrote:

Were you a fan of The O.C.?

I'm a Mischaholic. 15 20 It's definitely not one of my favorite shows but that's what put her on the map.

I've endured some forgettable horror movies just because she's in them. 16

She was very talented. Unfortunate that she turned into a trainwreck. Should've been at Natalie Portman level but major depression, drug use and getting mixed in with that group of attention whores(Hilton, Lohan, Kardashians,etc.) years ago pretty much altered whatever path she was on.

Just her voice can get my juices flowing.

If someone deserves a major comeback...it's her.

I remember when Mischa hit the scene, and Ben McKenzie as well, and for at time right at that 2003-2004 period man... fuck it was like that show and those two were EVERYWHERE.

That girl got the biggest push of a nobody I had seen in recent memory... and the weight of it all buried her. So sad. Even Lindsay Lohan (another bomb of a career), has The Parent Trap and Mean Girls. But Mischa had already become tabloid fodder by the 3rd Season of The OC, and by the final season there was talk of firing her. Sad... just damn sad. She was not ready for that kind of stardom, and the media built her up, and then when they were done with her slit her wrists and watched the descent.

Now? I just keep waiting to see her pop up on Celebrity Fat Club, just to get a job. Damn Shame.

I hated The OC, but i'd watch it for one girl. Amanda Righetti... goddamn I had the biggest crush on her at that time. I thought she was the most beautiful thing ever created.

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos … 7-2560.jpg

I thought Righetti was gorgeous 11

Yeah and the cherry on top of that shit sundae is the fact her mom embezzled most of her money.  No wonder she almost offed herself a few years back.

Board footer