You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: GNR - VEGAS, T-Mobile Arena Show, 4/8

slcpunk wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:

SG just passed out. I'm sure.

zpeo9.jpg

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Axlin16 wrote:

By the way James Lofton

Tonight is Guns N' Roses -- Soundgarden "Beyond The Wheel" moment

I never thought it would happen -- but they fucking did it

It really is. Proved the doubters wrong with one song.

They really have brought their A-game to this regrouping, haven't they? All those worries about Fat Axl and his Mickey Mouse voice emphatically laid to rest. All the best bits from their live solo stuff. Slash on fire, with all the technical skill he's picked up in the intervening years. Fortus/Ferrer, probably GN'R's best rhythm section ever.

Disagree on best rhythm section but yeah....this was best case scenario. The comeback is the real deal. There's basically nothing to bitch about from this point forward. Yeah no Izzy no Adler but if they bring their A game to the table like this, no one is going to care.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

And I just heard Slash's fast ascending run on SCOM with Ferrer's updated drumming patterns behind it. I can die happy.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'm falling off the wagon now.

TIL with Slash into coma did it. Can't believe it. Did u hear the solo in TIL holy fucking fuck I wanted that for 10 years!

johndivney wrote:

This has been a great trip this morning. A great reminder of why I love this band.

Will say tho, Axl sitting does seem to take a bit of energy out of the audience. Or maybe it's just American crowds or this crowd. Normally the crowd/pit would be going crazy during SCoM but everyone just seems to be standing around watching, very polite & dignified. Over here, or maybe if Axl was dancing about, people would be going biccies on that one.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

I just heard a beep on my Periscope. Worrying.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Better

AtariLegend wrote:

Better

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote: