You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: Vegas Shows Roll Call

buzzsaw wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
otto wrote:

Arrived at the airport.. Will check in, take a shower and go to NY NY.

Will wear a Gremio jersey (blue, white and black).

Hopefully there's something ogiing on when I arrive.

Sorry I missed you. We ate at Gordon Ramsey's steak house, gambled for an hour or so and tried to get some rest. I'll see you Saturday if not sooner.

I highly recommend his fake British pub in Caesar's Palace. Speaking as a Brit, it's an absolute hoot. Buff American bar staff with perfect teeth, dressed as Shoreditch hipsters. Plastic beer barrels. Spotted "Dic". Boddingtons as a craft beer for $11? HAHAHAHA FUCK OFF.

It's basically Wee Britain from Arrested Development.

We'll try to check it out.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I skipped it. I'm a bit of an introvert, so hanging with a bunch of people I don't know isn't my idea of a good time.

This might be my favorite thing you've said. I'm with you.

It's not that I don't like people, but it gives me a lot of anxiety meeting people in large groups. One on one is cool. Large groups?  Not so much.

I met Buzz and Skydog in ATL. Great times!!  I guess a group of 3 is small enough for Buzz.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

This might be my favorite thing you've said. I'm with you.

It's not that I don't like people, but it gives me a lot of anxiety meeting people in large groups. One on one is cool. Large groups?  Not so much.

I met Buzz and Skydog in ATL. Great times!!  I guess a group of 3 is small enough for Buzz.

Ha!  Indeed. Small groups are fine. Big parties not so much. Hope to see you at some point this weekend.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Hey guys!
In the end it was me, metallex (and his Aussie friends) and our one and only (banned) Bono.

Ended up meeting Will as well!
https://twitter.com/OttoSporteman/status/718336990027128836

Also was introduced to bunch of people from mygnr but I'm terrible with names so forgive me if I'm not listing you peoples smile

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Just landed!

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

Thank god for the live stream.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
killingvector wrote:

Thank god for the live stream.

Just found it. Now it's a fucking party. 9

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

I saw a couple of guys with GnR Tshirts at Caesar's buffet today around 10-11. Was that anybody here?

johndivney wrote:
otto wrote:

Hey guys!
In the end it was me, metallex (and his Aussie friends) and our one and only (banned) Bono.

Ended up meeting Will as well!
https://twitter.com/OttoSporteman/status/718336990027128836

Also was introduced to bunch of people from mygnr but I'm terrible with names so forgive me if I'm not listing you peoples smile

Love that gremio top. One of the grand old clubs from Brasil. & of course they gave us Ronaldinho. Top stuff otto.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

I have two tickets 226 Row E, will sell for face. PM me. Sat night of course.

PM me.

Edit: SOLD

Board footer