You are not logged in. Please register or login.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

Re: US Politics Thread

polluxlm wrote:

It's just more hot air. Everybody and his grandmother have been denouncing Trump for a year now. His support is as strong as ever. It's the only game they have and it's not very effective. Corrupt evangelical leaders are not going to have any more effect than corrupt GOP leaders.

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Would Christians rather have their fellow Christians vote for Hillary?

Also the comments about wanting to fuck a married woman, WHO GIVES A SHIT. HAHAHA. I talk about smashing pussy all the time.

I am a Christian. It honestly baffles me when I see Christian friends supporting Trump. It's like living in a twilight zone. Hillary has done far more to help out her fellow man in her lifetime. What exactly does Trump do to help the less fortunate and help make this world a better place? Hillary isn't perfect, nobody is, but I don't see what she has done that is so unforgivable especially compared to a racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, bully who makes fun of the disabled and war heroes, dodges paying taxes, shafts the little guy to make a buck, etc. I know you said that not paying taxes isn't immoral, but I would argue you are wrong since taxes go to helping society as a whole.  I also think the democratic party as a whole actually does a better job at actually implementing Christian ideals (helping those less fortunate being the chief among them) than the republican party.

Also you defending Trump's vomit inducing comments about women is the least surprising thing in this thread considering you both view women as meat.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

The people that don't mind throwing aborted fetuses in the trash seem man when a man talks of fucking a woman... 

I can't believe the hypocrisy I read here....

Hillary calls women Bill fucked crazy, deranged, fame seekers, yet is appalled by Trump talking about pussy... All is good as long as we can abort babies I guess.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I am Roman Catholic... Neither Trump or Hillary share my religious views but Mike Pence and Kaine do.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Late term abortion is still legal in 9 states I think.

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:

As a feminist I think it's screwed up Hillary would lash out at women her husband slept with instead of the one who broke their wedding vows, but at the same time she was a victim, too. I hate how people try to hang her for Bill's sins. Not to mention Trump wasn't "just talking about pussy." He was a married man (with a history of infidelity) talking about trying to sleep with a married woman. Even worse is that he is talking about forcing women against their will because he is a star.

Not sure what abortion has to do with Trump's comments, but I don't see anyone saying they like abortion or necessarily agree with every single aspect about it. Just that they feel women have the right to choose.

I'm Roman Catholic, but I am currently attending a United Methodist Church since it is closest to me. 16 I don't vote based on religion though I do find the hypocrisy of conservative Christians amusing especially in the case of Trump. He has anything but Christian values, but yet some bible thumpers act like Hillary is the devil that needs to be jailed. I don't get it.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

The problem with Hillary's handling of the Bill situation is it shows weakness.  She won't even stand up for herself in the face of public humiliation.  That's a sign of weakness.  She attacks the women but lets Bill off scott free.  I guess she's a little more married to the money and power than she is respecting herself.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Will the people calling Trump a racist please acknowledge Hillary's KKK mentor?  I mean if we're going to go around and call Trump all these things, the least you can do is choose things the person you're supporting isn't equally guilty of.  There's plenty of things wrong with him...no need to waste space on the flaws they both have.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Will the people calling Trump a racist please acknowledge Hillary's KKK mentor?

Quit demanding a balanced argument. Nobody here is obligated to you in anyway shape or form. Why can't you understand this?

Can you guys ever just admit your guy is a racist POS? Must everything pivot back to Hillary? Take ownership of it. (yea yea, we know he's not your candidate, even though you defend him every chance you have.)

Byrd said that his participation in the KKK was the "greatest mistake of his life" and has moved on. I guess other people can not. Owning up to your mistakes, growing as a human being, and asking others to forgive you is a sign of an adult.

Trump is a racist, and I will call him out as such. Hillary is not.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

The people that don't mind throwing aborted fetuses in the trash seem man when a man talks of fucking a woman... 

That's quite a stretch. I don't think anybody here who is pro-choice is ok with "throwing aborted fetuses in the trash." But you go on with your bad self.

Board footer