You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Drain the Swamp?

AtariLegend wrote:

Yeah msl needing cash doesn't add up if he's co-running mlw.

https://youtu.be/KK8i9WC4KP8

AtariLegend wrote:

Listening to that supposed phone call.

Cannot believe it isn't trolling, otherwise the parties involved aren't the brightest for tapping it.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Link to phone call between 'Rick' and 'Kevin', supposedly
https://soundcloud.com/user-42852992/the-truth-will-out

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

TheSeeker posted this on MYGNR and is the best description of the situation:
"A storage locker had Tom Zutaut's 15-CD set of Chinese Democracy demos from circa-2001 when he was fired by Axl - it sat abandoned for years. Some guy bought the locker at auction who wasn't a fan. After the auction had ended, a GNR fan spotted the Zutaut discs in an online listing for the auction, and contacted the buyer. The buyer agreed to sell the CD's for a set price. Then a bunch of GNR fans pooled their money together to drive and get the discs and make copies for themselves. But then, as idiots tend to do, the donors got mad at each other and started leaking tracks out of spite. And now, realizing they might face legal action, they're all trying to throw each other under the bus even though they were all dumb enough to declare "hey, I have the stolen thing!""

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

It's definitely better than the pizza delivery boy stealing the demos off Jimmy Iovine's desk while he was taking a leak. 16

Just dump 'em on the net for everyone and declare plausible deniability if anyone questions you.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Looks like the leak has been plugged.

Pskihq
 Rep: 0 

Pskihq wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Seems to be a weekend thing now..

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
bigbri wrote:

until the weekend.... It seems like friday and sunday are leaky days. I should know, I get absolutely nothing done at work those days because I'm balls deep watching for a wet transfer link.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
otto wrote:

TheSeeker posted this on MYGNR and is the best description of the situation:
"A storage locker had Tom Zutaut's 15-CD set of Chinese Democracy demos from circa-2001 when he was fired by Axl - it sat abandoned for years. Some guy bought the locker at auction who wasn't a fan. After the auction had ended, a GNR fan spotted the Zutaut discs in an online listing for the auction, and contacted the buyer. The buyer agreed to sell the CD's for a set price. Then a bunch of GNR fans pooled their money together to drive and get the discs and make copies for themselves. But then, as idiots tend to do, the donors got mad at each other and started leaking tracks out of spite. And now, realizing they might face legal action, they're all trying to throw each other under the bus even though they were all dumb enough to declare "hey, I have the stolen thing!""

I read something about Chris Pitman being involved but I couldn’t tell if that was just a joke. I’m guessing it was. So Zutaut didn’t sell the stuff himself? Such a convoluted story, par for the course in the land of GNR.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Gagarin wrote:

Link to phone call between 'Rick' and 'Kevin', supposedly
https://soundcloud.com/user-42852992/the-truth-will-out

[/embed]
I’m assuming Rick is the one who “leaked” that conversation. Why?

Board footer