You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

Re: Mad at Nascar

ClaudeF wrote:

It may be that Ezrin (only one letter away from "Erin") just did not understand the times. Think back to 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002. These songs would have been so timely.

I would have LOVED to have gotten through September 11 with some of these songs to help me through the grief, the anger.

P.S. Atlas just shrugged.

587 252

Guns N' Roses
"Atlas Shrugged"
with New Brain Drums

1. Drums at Regular Level
2. Drums up 1.5 Db
3. Drums Down 1.5 Db

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah every song belongs in that timeframe.

Everyone talked about how dated CD was but it perfectly fit the time of it's recording.

Ezrin of all people should've heard that.

AlThePal
 Rep: 0 

AlThePal wrote:

Can i get a link on pm

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

These leaks are vindication that Axl was right.

Hey, Team Brazil: Tell your boss how people are reacting to these leaks. Encourage Axl to release a box set or sell high-res downloads of these demos. Don't complain about people trading mp3s of unreleased material. Instead, give us the opportunity to buy music.

We don't need a toy truck or a laundry bag. We want songs.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Fucking Ezrin.

Yes, these would have been timely, new, fresh.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

I just updated my email, *ahem*.

Can I also just point out the folly of replacing the drums/entire rhythm section of a song and pasting back on all the guitarists and other parts? Musicians reacting to things they heard others play who aren't in the song anymore, replacing others who WERE in the song? Lord. Those ProTools sessions had to have been a nightmare.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

My email is now up to date and public. *cough*

Diggin instrumental Maddy.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I’m ready for this everyone. What song is it? I’d love to know .....

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Excellent observation.

A nightmare indeed and someone like Tommy, Dizzy, or Pitman who were there since the beginning of the saga had to roll their eyes and bite their lip in frustration at the absurdity of it all.

it doesn't need Ron noodling or Frank pounding a drum. It was perfect in 2000!

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
James wrote:

Excellent observation.

A nightmare indeed and someone like Tommy, Dizzy, or Pitman who were there since the beginning of the saga had to roll their eyes and bite their lip in frustration at the absurdity of it all.

it doesn't need Ron noodling or Frank pounding a drum. It was perfect in 2000!

Agreed, it's not even a diss on Ron and Frank. It's not their fault their additions kind of suck... almost anyone's additions would have sucked at that point, the tracks were already overbaked!

Board footer