You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: The Best of Rough Mixes Disc 1, Elimination Series Round 1

misterID wrote:
bigbri wrote:
misterID wrote:

Let me just get ahead of it and say to anyone who votes for Perhaps, I hope your dick falls off.

I just accidentally did that. Thought we were voting favorites. I hope my dick sticks around.

Dude... I take no responsibility for what happens to your dick. Your dick is in God's hands now.

Vote off your least favorite track

Madagascar 3%
There Was A Time 3%
Atlas Shrugged 7%
Perhaps 3%
Prostitute 0%
Ryiad and the Bedouins 10%
Catcher in the Rye 7%
Chinese Democracy 0%
The Blues 0%
Silkworms 67%
Total votes: 30
Vincevega06
 Rep: 0 

Vincevega06 wrote:

I only voted for silkworms because it doesn’t flow well, kinda like my world on illusions. However I dig it personally, lots of tasty layers bucket

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
misterID wrote:
bigbri wrote:
misterID wrote:

Let me just get ahead of it and say to anyone who votes for Perhaps, I hope your dick falls off.

I just accidentally did that. Thought we were voting favorites. I hope my dick sticks around.

Dude... I take no responsibility for what happens to your dick. Your dick is in God's hands now.

Is that what i feel?

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

TWAT. Really don't like the song that much without the Bucket solo, this version blows.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

Bah, Ryiad is cool. Never understood the hate.

One of the strongest tracks they had...and still was before Bucket walked in the door.

I voted Silkworms.

After that it gets tough.

The original CD/2000 Intentions is a damn good album.

PotatoSalad
 Rep: 0 

PotatoSalad wrote:

I like all of them, including Silkworms, but that's what I voted for.  It just too different from all the rest and would be better served if it had the additional lyrics in the live performances.  On a more industrial sounding GNR album it would be a good fit though.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

I guess we know why Silkworms wasn’t on the album.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:

I voted for Silkworms. I do like the track, but it'd be better for an Axl Rose solo project

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:

Dunno D1 is so lovable. I mean can almost see why whoever think “not GNR enough” and in a way it doesn’t have the full CD GNR experience, something bullet proof with the etc dimensions of Shacklers, Scraped, ITW and Sorry and and a much more fully realized sound - but shit D1 breathes and has something of that AFD energy, it still all there, it has that wtf addictive ness. But maybe too Axl centric, CD brings in Better and a more Nu Rock sound. But yeah back in 00 this could have been something. It’s not so much the songwriting it’s when it comes out, I just hope they can find space for Atlas, Perhaps - I mean there’s so much here.

AtariLegend wrote:

btw Was going to start a thread on it, but ended up doing this series instead.

What do you guys think Erzin's 2 songs were?

The Blues, Perhaps?

Art is subjective, but there's more than 2 tracks.

Board footer