You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Covid 19

AtariLegend wrote:

He's dead btw, however his twitter account (I presume ran by a staff member or a family member) has been spamming anti covid tweets for a while.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Whoa, hadn't heard he died yet. Ashame, I always thought his 9/9/9 tax plan wasn't awful, deserved consideration. Maybe not 9/9/9 exactly, but a form of flat tax (looking Amazons way ie. $0)

AtariLegend wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Whoa, hadn't heard he died yet. Ashame, I always thought his 9/9/9 tax plan wasn't awful, deserved consideration. Maybe not 9/9/9 exactly, but a form of flat tax (looking Amazons way ie. $0)

Supposedly he tested positive a few days after this:

https://mobile.twitter.com/THEHermanCai … 2886075398

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

My friend's test came back negative.  Since this is day 9 for me and I feel fine (and he's negative), I am not going to get tested.  It has been an interesting time for reflection though.

My results were negative. 13 days for results. 17 days after first symptom. Wouldn’t have mattered if I were positive. I would have been mostly over it by then.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

As I was saying about Cain a few posts back....and here we are. I'd say RIP, but he's an asshole who spread misinformation about a highly contagious and deadly virus to hundreds of thousands. He could have done the right thing, but he chose not to. His actions resulted in not only his death, but probably 1000s more.

The co-founder of the conservative student group Turning Point, Bill Montgomery, who mocked masks etc and called this a hoax has also died of covid-19 yesterday. Charlie Kirk the current head of this organization has been steadfast in his denial of science and the effectiveness of masks.

We're watching cult members die for their leader, denying it all until their last breaths. It's unbelievable actually.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

It really is hard to feel bad for people who refuse to follow the rules or listen To anyone else for a personal agenda.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:

lol

Two old guys that fit risk factors. Dark irony there for sure.

But sure, cite "science", which in all likelihood you haven't read.

MSM are parrots. These people have no brains and their whole job consists of the manufacture of drama, consent, outrage.

I've read 15+ journals in full and several abstracts. All with flawed premise, flawed methodology, and even the most pro-mask abstracts admit they're ineffectual and only a psychological reaction. Several scientific experts have even come out in criticism of the politicization of the virus and the perversion of real science.

But go off kings.

Stay scared.

AtariLegend wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

"Two old guys" who went about telling people that this is a hoax and nothing to worry about. 1 of whom's staffers was still tweeting that it was a hoax after their boss had been hospital for weeks, who then died the next day.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

"Two old guys" who went about telling people that this is a hoax and nothing to worry about. 1 of whom's staffers was still tweeting that it was a hoax after their boss had been hospital for weeks, who then died the next day.

The virus itself isn't a hoax but it's been overblown, politicized, and manipulated.

I don't follow these neocon loons or their left wing corollaries so I can't comment on everything they say.

But this very thread is knocking right wing partisanship and cult like behavior and then SLCPunk for example is going off about "the science" when the actual science says masks are ineffectual. So you get a political discourse that is the equivalent of two bitchy teenage girls hand fighting each other and gossipping behind each others backs, which would be fine for regular Joes and Jills, but this is promoted behavior in the media and government itself.

Charlie Kirk may be a dip shit for example but he's right about masks. Cain may have promoted misinformation, I'm not familiar with all his comments like I said, but his comment about the credibility crisis of the media and government is accurate. But most people can't separate the wheat from the chaff because their political enemies say it and whenever misfortune small or large occurs, it's merely an opportunity to dunk on said political enemies.

It's toxic, childish, and a sad comment on the state of the species.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Lowkey fuck donald trump

Board footer