You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Current Events Thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

It is...bc he was always looking for a fight.

That's not what the video shows.

It shows multiple men hitting a woman...does it not?

No, I'm saying he's literally running away in the videos and wasn't looking for a fight. No he shouldn't have been there.

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I said this repeatedly and was admonished by buzz and others.

Antifa are solely responsible they said.

Antifa have been there for months, destroying, killing and assaulting, even taking over a portion of the city. Yes, it's them. No one should be antagonizing, but this is deliberate disinformation.

Antifa were where for months? Kenosha?

If that even were the case....it isn’t the job of some 17 year old to cross state lines and take matters into his own hands.

He made it much worse and looks like he won’t be paying the consequences of that.

I’ve read multiple articles now that say he posted all sorts of racist white supremacy BS all the time. He had time to take down his social media stuff before he was taken into custody.

There even some accounts where after he shot people, he was allowed to leisurely walk by cops on his way back to Illinois. Why didn’t this kid get 7 bullets in the back? You know...Someone with an actual gun...a visible large gun that no one questioned that he should have...

I see two perpetrators treated very differently.

Portland.
Everyone out there made it worse. Why are Antifa rioters armed to begin with? Not to mention, illegally.
Maybe what you read was wrong?
He was not defying a cop's orders and reaching into a vehicle where a knife was found. The cops had no idea what he just did and were passing him to get to the scene.
I have no idea why it was necessary to shoot someone seven times in the back.
It was stupid to be driving through an antifa crowd with a big Trump flag. That doesn't mean the guy deserved to die. He was shot riding in the back of a pickup unarmed.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

It was stupid to be driving through an antifa crowd with a big Trump flag. That doesn't mean the guy deserved to die. He was shot riding in the back of a pickup unarmed.

Pretty sure they were also spraying bear mace & shooting paintball into the crowd. The mace is apparent in the video of the guy who captured the shooting from afar, everyone walking around seems affected by it. Really, wasn't worse than having moron kyle rittenhouse out there enforcing little more than 'Disrupting The Peace' with lethal force.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Honestly amazed how long this has been going on, I thought it would simmer after a couple of weeks, but it's still going and now we see more civilians look like they are ready to get in the mix.

Still to this day I don't think Trump has said anything unfavourable in relation to recent killings by cops. He has not acknowledged why Americans are protesting and instead lumps them in with looters and murderers.

I always thought Trump got a lot of shit on this board when myself had no real issues with him. I can't say the same anymore. He should be uniting in a time like this and he is turning the screw instead. Appalling behavior for a sitting president.

What's the alternative, Biden? There is a dude that gives me the creeps.

Rocky
 Rep: -7 

Rocky wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Honestly amazed how long this has been going on, I thought it would simmer after a couple of weeks, but it's still going and now we see more civilians look like they are ready to get in the mix.

Still to this day I don't think Trump has said anything unfavourable in relation to recent killings by cops. He has not acknowledged why Americans are protesting and instead lumps them in with looters and murderers.

I always thought Trump got a lot of shit on this board when myself had no real issues with him. I can't say the same anymore. He should be uniting in a time like this and he is turning the screw instead. Appalling behavior for a sitting president.

What's the alternative, Biden? There is a dude that gives me the creeps.

There's his comments.  Would you prefer he make assumptions on what occurred and fan the flames of unrest as Obama did, when he was sympathetic towards Trayvon Martin or Mike Brown?  You clearly do your research and are one of the few informed members of this forum.  What should Trump say about Blake?  Blake wasn't a victim.  Breona Taylor was killed because her boyfriend opened fire on police.

The DNC paraded BLM at their convention, the platform almost entirely responsible for all civil unrest and violence in this nation the past 4-5 years.  But especially so the past 90 days.  Harris bailed these people out of jail, and even yesterday in Pittsburgh Biden refused to name and condemn the movement that has spawned all this violence.  He chose to blame Trump for the violence.  It's not Trump supporters burning down buildings, and killing people in cold blood.  We still have people here who think white supremacy is the culprit, even when the majority of violence seen in the past few weeks is committed by violent white leftists against other white people.  That was certainly the case in Portland and Kenosha. 

If you want violence to stop, the first step is to remove from the streets those committing the violence.  It's not to make your platform "Vote for me, or my supporters will kill you and burn this mother down."

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

If you think Trump reading a nice obituary is tackling the problem then I don't know what to tell you. Not going to get in to left vs right, I think it's possible to discuss issues without having it turn in to another left v right bore fest.

If you want violence to stop, the first step is to remove from the streets those committing the violence.  It's not to make your platform "Vote for me, or my supporters will kill you and burn this mother down."

Agreed.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Over $1 billion dollars in PPP money given to fraudsters. Jackassery everywhere.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/econom … d-n1239001

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Fox News Poll: Biden tops Trump among likely voters in key states

https://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/ … key-states

The shocker on this was the Arizona poll that had Biden up by 9 points. Arizona is deep red. I'd like to see more polling going forward to see if this was an outlier.

misterID

misterID wrote:

antifa shooter dead.

"The officials said the suspect, Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, was killed during the encounter in Lacey, Wash., southwest of Seattle, when a federal fugitive task force moved to apprehend him."

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

antifa shooter dead.

"The officials said the suspect, Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, was killed during the encounter in Lacey, Wash., southwest of Seattle, when a federal fugitive task force moved to apprehend him."

Seems like antifa are the only ones dying

Board footer