You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: Current Events Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

If the riots and organized harassment continues (these aren't protests), it doesn't help Biden at all.

I think the covid thing is making people stir crazy and it's up in the air who people blame going forward. It goes directly into the economy. More people will be touched by it financially than will be hospitalized by it. The more it becomes normal the less afraid people will get.

If anyone thinks a "Trump just did this!" story is going to influence the election, you're wrong. The hatred of politicians FAR outweighs Trumpy controversies.

That's the problem...the alleged savior is worse than them all...

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

If the riots and organized harassment continues (these aren't protests), it doesn't help Biden at all.

If anyone thinks a "Trump just did this!" story is going to influence the election, you're wrong. The hatred of politicians FAR outweighs Trumpy controversies.

These are both really strange comments to be honest.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

The Fox News national security correspondent, confirmed The Atlantic article reporting ("Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are Losers and ‘Suckers’") with her sources (who are former trump cabinet members.)

Of course now trump wants her fired and the remaining sycophants at Fox are trying to walk this all back.

Silence from the republicans as usual. Honestly, their loyalty to trump is astonishing. Shit on the troops? No problem!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
misterID wrote:

These are both really strange comments to be honest.

Really? Like all the other controversies that were supposed to end him, all posted on this forum and were sworn were going to destroy him, but nothing did?

Biden can't even say Antifa. He waited over three months to speak about the riots. It doesn't poll well for him.

Pretty simple to understand.

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I think the covid thing is making people stir crazy and it's up in the air who people blame going forward. It goes directly into the economy. More people will be touched by it financially than will be hospitalized by it. The more it becomes normal the less afraid people will get.

Savior? No. The establishment has always, always been worse than Trump. Whether people are fed up with his stupidity remains to be seen.

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

This just in: Trump is an asshole. The only thing that matters is the economy. If it bounces back, no one will care.

I feel like there should have been a comma in here somwhere....

Great contribution. You should work on your use of ellipsis.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

This just in: Trump is an asshole. The only thing that matters is the economy. If it bounces back, no one will care.

I feel like there should have been a comma in here somwhere....

Great contribution. You should work on your use of ellipsis.

Ok?

I still don’t understand what you were trying to say In the  OP but go ahead and be snarky...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Savior? No. The establishment has always, always been worse than Trump. Whether people are fed up with his stupidity remains to be seen.

I disagree...in an effort to ‘drain the swamp’ and rid us of Hilary the republicans picked the worst of them all...

They sold their souls to the devil elected a failed businessman reality tv show host who is done all the terrible things they accused the Clintons of....

If you are able to see trump as some sort of sympathetic figure in all this then i seriously question your judgement...

The guy ran for president as a republican, independent and democrat...he has no ideology and no fucks to give

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Oh ffs.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

That picture is from Toronto & he wasnt a looter or antifa, just seems he was stoking reactions from people. Arrested for disturbing the peace. per snopes.

Board footer