You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

Re: Current Events Thread

slashsfro wrote:
James wrote:

Ted Cruz should be ashamed of himself for carrying the torch of this election fraud nonsense.

In 2016 Trump accused Cruz of rigging the primary and then insulted his wife. If Cruz believes Trump now, why didn't he believe him then?

Trump believes all elections are rigged.... including the elections he wins.

A lot of these people need to be voted out of office.

Dems should run someone better than Beto against Cruz.

Can't hardly believe they thought Beto is presidential material. Based on what?!?

I think they should also put in term limits at this point as well.  Chuck Grassley is basically the Republican version of Diane Feinstein at this point, whatever he was tweeting about today--total embarrassment.

James wrote:

Not sure I believe it although it would reinforce his cowardice, supposedly a military plane that Trump has used will be flying to Scotland a day before the inauguration.

He's the ultimate pussy of the ages if he doesn't show up for the inauguration. If Carter can show up for Reagan's...and there was tension between those two....then this candy ass can show up too.

He's one of those big talk types but when it comes down to it he'll shrivel down.  He always has been a petty bitch.  No surprise there.  There's a reason that Clinton, Bush, Obama all pretty much hate him and it has nothing to do with party affliation.

From what I've read, if he refuses to leave they will just cut off everything (internet, power etc..) and he will eventually move on back to wherever he chooses to.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
slashsfro wrote:
James wrote:

Ted Cruz should be ashamed of himself for carrying the torch of this election fraud nonsense.

In 2016 Trump accused Cruz of rigging the primary and then insulted his wife. If Cruz believes Trump now, why didn't he believe him then?

Trump believes all elections are rigged.... including the elections he wins.

A lot of these people need to be voted out of office.

Dems should run someone better than Beto against Cruz.

Can't hardly believe they thought Beto is presidential material. Based on what?!?

I think they should also put in term limits at this point as well.  Chuck Grassley is basically the Republican version of Diane Feinstein at this point, whatever he was tweeting about today--total embarrassment.

James wrote:

Not sure I believe it although it would reinforce his cowardice, supposedly a military plane that Trump has used will be flying to Scotland a day before the inauguration.

He's the ultimate pussy of the ages if he doesn't show up for the inauguration. If Carter can show up for Reagan's...and there was tension between those two....then this candy ass can show up too.

He's one of those big talk types but when it comes down to it he'll shrivel down.  He always has been a petty bitch.  No surprise there.  There's a reason that Clinton, Bush, Obama all pretty much hate him and it has nothing to do with party affliation.

From what I've read, if he refuses to leave they will just cut off everything (internet, power etc..) and he will eventually move on back to wherever he chooses to.

That's really the lengths they would have to go to? Isn't that what the utility companies do when you stop paying the bills?

I guess it still concerns me the lengths we're going to so that we don't make him look badly. If he refuses to leave, that requires some sort of public embarrassment to me.

And if he doesn't show up to the inauguration, what does that do? Are we all in agreement that is virtually no chance he'd show?

People keep saying that after January 20th, it's over. Is it really? Don't you remember how he behaved while Obama was in office...it'll be that times 10.

In 4 years, he'll almost be 80. I wonder if he thinks he'll never die. I don't see how he'd pull that off. It's not just about age, it's about his style. How can he possibly keep up the pace? When anger and revenge motivate you this much, I just wonder how far it will take him.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

That's really the lengths they would have to go to? Isn't that what the utility companies do when you stop paying the bills?

I guess it still concerns me the lengths we're going to so that we don't make him look badly. If he refuses to leave, that requires some sort of public embarrassment to me.

And if he doesn't show up to the inauguration, what does that do? Are we all in agreement that is virtually no chance he'd show?

People keep saying that after January 20th, it's over. Is it really? Don't you remember how he behaved while Obama was in office...it'll be that times 10.

In 4 years, he'll almost be 80. I wonder if he thinks he'll never die. I don't see how he'd pull that off. It's not just about age, it's about his style. How can he possibly keep up the pace? When anger and revenge motivate you this much, I just wonder how far it will take him.

It's "over" in the sense that he's not fucking up the government and holding it hostage due to his whims or whatever.  He is just a citizen and can say whatever he wants.  Now currently, he is holding shit up with this refusing to concede and just making a sideshow of our country.  The government is not really "functioning" right now and you have this mini war going on in within factions of the GOP.

Good point.  He doesn't really live a healthy lifestyle (unlike say George W. Bush) and he's likely to run into problems healthwise.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
slashsfro wrote:

It's "over" in the sense that he's not fucking up the government and holding it hostage due to his whims or whatever.  He is just a citizen and can say whatever he wants.

There's a chance he's gonna bomb Iran!!

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Why is this moron allowed to shit post like this?  This is a small group, people know who the problems are.  Mitch makes zero effort to engage or even read the posts of anyone who isn't as obtuse as he is.  The guy doesn't fucking read, he just shit posts. 

For real, if Mitch isn't put in timeout or told to stop this shit.  I'm out.

Lordy the hypocrisy in that post.

Oh well take care Rocky, you won't be missed.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Looks like the Democrats are gonna pull this off...both senate seats and the presidential vote.

What a peculiar election cycle.

It seems all the votes left lean democratic.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Trump was the hill the GOP all went to die on. I will never understand it as long as I live.

But now after this, we're going to see a severely fractured republican party going forward. The MAGA nuts (who are the real RINOs) vs the old school conservatives. My hope is some sort of true conservative party is born from this disaster of nutjobs, sycophants and traitors.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Covid, people aren’t taking the vaccine.

People are standing in line for 8 hours to take the vaccine.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Damn, looks like Trump completely fucked his party. So weird because it seemed like a cake walk for him pre-covid.
Noone to blame but him/themselves really.

Board footer