You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: Current Events Thread

slcpunk wrote:

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1346910454665203722

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

We're past the point of pointing guns and bluffing. Start pulling the trigger. This is a terrorist attack. Mow down all of them in the building and start arresting those outside. It'll stop a potential second wave dead in its tracks.

This isn't acceptable under any circumstances.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

I read the first guy into the white house was carrying a confederate flag.

I think it might be time for Trump to go bye bye.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

We're past the point of pointing guns and bluffing. Start pulling the trigger. This is a terrorist attack. Mow down all of them in the building and start arresting those outside. It'll stop a potential second wave dead in its tracks.

This is what Trump asked for...and he is never held accountable for anything...EVER.

It's time for him to be held accountable...long past time actually. I'm so tired of this shit becoming normal...and for what? So little Donnie's feelings don't get hurt?

This guy has always been the problem.

AtariLegend wrote:

All over the news here. What do you expect? It was predictable.

Supposedly someone has been shot according to unconfirmed reports already.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

It's being reported that the DOJ is refusing the request for the National Guard to clear out our capital. That's bonkers.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
James wrote:

Yeah, they just need to brings and artillery at this point.  These people are zombies and really don't give a shit.  I mean some of these clowns are climbing the building.  It's sad how reality has mirrored a horror movie.  There's peaceful protest and then there's this.  It's definitely terroism and the defense department is dumb for turning down the request to bring in the National guard.

mitchejw wrote:
James wrote:

This is what Trump asked for...and he is never held accountable for anything...EVER.

It's time for him to be held accountable...long past time actually. I'm so tired of this shit becoming normal...and for what? So little Donnie's feelings don't get hurt?

This guy has always been the problem.

Yeah, he always has been.  Hiliary basically predicted this in one of those debates.  They won't do it but Trump needs to be impeached again.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

It's being reported that the DOJ is refusing the request for the National Guard to clear out our capital. That's bonkers.

I hope this isn't true...but why wouldn't it be? Watch how they treat the white southerners when they get unruly.

Much like that kid in Wisconsin...very gentle...probably won't even be charged with anything.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

I hope this isn't true...but why wouldn't it be? Watch how they treat the white southerners when they get unruly.

Much like that kid in Wisconsin...very gentle...probably won't even be charged with anything.

The time for that shit is over. They need  guns drawn and removed by force.

I have not confirmed that yet, but I'm seeing it from multiple sources. That said, I don't see the National Guard there yet, which tends to say some part of it is correct. Why the hell aren't they? If not now, then when???

Board footer