You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 329 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
James wrote:

Holy shit.... Trump tried to evade the Twitter ban and use a different potus account. They nuked that too.

He's literally a troll.

We're either living in the twilight zone or a simulation. This level of absurdity cannot be reality.


PaSnow wrote:

This should've happened the moment this site took off. It's the extreme hardcore Trumpers.

Lol, it is not good. Sure they are a private company so they can but this is shit that China and North Korea do. Don’t be so willing to give up freedoms.

James
 Rep: 644 

Re: Current Events Thread

James wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
James wrote:

Holy shit.... Trump tried to evade the Twitter ban and use a different potus account. They nuked that too.

He's literally a troll.

We're either living in the twilight zone or a simulation. This level of absurdity cannot be reality.


Censorship will only cause more extreme psychos that you can’t monitor. Shutting down speech to prop up one party over another is never good.

These protesters were more busy taking selfies than trying to harm anyone. I do support anything about what happened but for fucks sake they were let in and nobody had any guns.

Days before the rally the Mayor and Capitol Police refused 7,000 national guardsmen.

Biden already making the Capitol storming about race and some hypothetical about what if it was black people lol.

BLM protestors would have burned that fucker down but the Capitol building isn’t in Minneapolis, Kenosha, Portland, or Seattle.

This is not on 911 or Pearl Harbor like many Dem idiots on TV are saying. It was ugly, stupid and embarrassing... Arrest those that destroyed property or harmed any police or bystanders.

Don’t be weak and look at the whole story.

Only reason it isn't 9/11 is because they had no cohesive plan once getting in.


Censorship will only cause more extreme psychos that you can’t monitor. Shutting down speech to prop up one party over another is never good

The censoring of Alex Jones removed much of his influence. Yeah he's still around but with a much quieter voice.

I'm not falling into the red/blue whataboutism trap that's nothing but distraction.

They crossed the line and they have to pay for those actions. Period.  Top to bottom.

Frankenstein's monster was created and it's even turned on politicians who enabled it. They are a serious threat.

Go ask Graham how he feels about these people now. Or Pence.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: Current Events Thread

slcpunk wrote:


bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Current Events Thread

bigbri wrote:

I think you could be right James. This is leverage to get Trump to resign.


James
 Rep: 644 

Re: Current Events Thread

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I think you could be right James. This is leverage to get Trump to resign.


[/embed]

I think he was already stripped of power behind closed doors hours after the Capitol incident happened but they were gonna let him stay in the position until the 20th.

He was about to start running his mouth again so now they're going to force him out early.

Everything happening today...talks of impeachment, Pelosi comments about the nuclear codes, now Cohen....is to brace everyone for the shocking announcement.

It's also why Trump and alt right loons are being censored across social media.

They're preventing a huge amount of online chaos in the aftermath of resignation.

slashsfro
 Rep: 50 

Re: Current Events Thread

slashsfro wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

These protesters were more busy taking selfies than trying to harm anyone. I do support anything about what happened but for fucks sake they were let in and nobody had any guns.







Please stop. Your interpretation of this event is awful.

slashsfro
 Rep: 50 

Re: Current Events Thread

slashsfro wrote:

It makes sense.  He was serene and concilatory (for him anyway) in that speech yesterday.  Today, back to normal, ranting and raving about some conspiracy.  He's getting kicked out or impeached.   McConnell has already sent out an impeachment memo to GOP senators.

It'll be a huge blow to his fucking ego to have to resign.

James
 Rep: 644 

Re: Current Events Thread

James wrote:

Now 2/3 of Republicans want Trump removed from office.

His base has imploded.

79% overall want him gone.

Polls are wrong...I believe the real numbers are higher.

It's over.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 329 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
slashsfro wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

These protesters were more busy taking selfies than trying to harm anyone. I do support anything about what happened but for fucks sake they were let in and nobody had any guns.







Please stop. Your interpretation of this event is awful.

Yes they found that in his truck. A few folks out of several hundred thousand. Some of the police were in on it.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 329 

Re: Current Events Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

THERE WILL BE NO 25th amendment.

Trump may resign but there will be no successful impeachment and what good Wil it accomplish?

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB