You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: Current Events Thread

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Do you think she would do that and is that something she could do immediately?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

They can set the rules however they want, they have the votes.  I expect them to have a formal vote by Friday as they'll want the media putting cameras on their speeches, and then it'll go to the Senate who will have 3 days to schedule a trial and vote.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Gotcha.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I read (and saw on the news) that there was expectation that a vote could and would happen today. I may have understood wrongly though.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Double post.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Fox eating themselves alive. Even Doocy knows the difference.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I was logging in so it would pick up my new IP address meaning I wouldn't have to read this garbage anymore, but apparently I was unbanned at some point.

I have less than zero interest in participating in this discussion to the point that I was willing to have it blocked so that I couldn't read it any more.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've read in the fifteen year history of this community. Just unbelievable cringe.

Portraying yourself as a child that can't stop looking at something and needs an adult to stop them...yet looks anyways.

You've become what the old Buzz used to mock....a troll.

You were temp banned just like Mitch was. I lifted the ban two weeks before the election. You've clearly been reading the site since then. You were just doing it as a guest.

While you and I used to get into it every now and then, I never had a problem with you. Back in those days you didn't act like this. I don't know what happened or what the issue is but there's no way I can fix it that's for sure.

I granted your wish.

Be happy.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Look if he can behave and not talk down to people and put words in their mouth I have no issue with him or anyone. If someone does I'm  gonna give it right back. I/we have put up with this for far too long.

Show even a glimmer of respect and I'll return it. There was a good civil chat going on here. I hope we can return to it.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I was out of line myself yesterday, but cause and effect and all that.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Look if he can behave and not talk down to people and put words in their mouth I have no issue with him or anyone. If someone does I'm  gonna give it right back. I/we have put up with this for far too long.

Show even a glimmer of respect and I'll return it. There was a good civil chat going on here. I hope we can return to it.

The bold part. That's the biggest issue. It's possible to disagree about things without talking others down and talking up how much smarter you are. It's boring shit.

Board footer