You are not logged in. Please register or login.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

Re: Buckethead on Shin Terai's "Unison"

exoterica wrote:

I've listened to a good amount of Buckethead's work but I'd never heard of this one until a bucketbot turned me onto it the other day.

It's one of my favorite BH appearances. I'd love to see him collaborate with others more often.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I never heard it before.

That's a 3/5 Praxis reunion.

I don't even know where to start back up with Buckethead.

He's too prolific. It's exhausting. I still haven't caught up on shit from years ago....and he probably released 5 albums since I started writing this post.

It's one of the reasons he could never really catch on with the public at large. What the hell are they supposed to listen to?

Long after we're all dead, if civilization is still here.... a future generation will discover how amazing he was.

exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:

I've given up on listening to his Pikes.

He needs to focus a bit.

"Healing Inside...", "Live in Bucketheadland" have been great releases as of late.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

He's long overdue for a definitive box set.

Maybe 8-10 discs of the creme de la creme.... preferably all mellow wedges.

I'd buy that.

A one disc GH would be a good idea as well.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

This is actually an older one, but yeah it’s one of the best of his side projects.

His output has actually slowed pretty dramatically during the pandemic, which i found weird.

If you like this, I think similar stuff might be Thanatopsis? I honestly don’t know. Population Override too? You’ve probably heard that one.

Board footer