You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Covid 19

misterID wrote:
-Jack- wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I don’t know what nation you’re in, but the order Biden us trying to mandate in the US has virtually no chance of surviving the courts. Justices are going to ask why more deadly and dangerous diseases don’t warrant attention, and unlike of Twitter, pundits and comment sections, advocates won’t be able to slink away when cornered with that fact.

Thanks for the reply Randall. I agree these mandates/firings may not survive legal scrutiny at a later date. "Future justice" or not, many are being fired now. Not sure I will take that leap. Courts will take a long time to settle these things, if they ever choose to. Others in government can choose to ignore the courts anyway. Or so it seems in many cases. I'm not an expert. Anyway, I have time to think about it. Cheers.

Airlines are cutting flights from employee and air traffic controllers walking off the job over mandates. Now just heard Amtrak is cutting trips. This is about to get big.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

At least one good outcome from this whole farce is that everybody are now scared to death of innocent diseases or socially shamed to wash their hands in Stoli ten times a day. Life will become less infectious going forward.

Now that tyrannical measures are in vogue I suggest we punish people who are too careless to stay healthy. Get the doctor in and form an opinion. Out running in freezing weather because you're an idiot? You live at McDonald's? Here take this fine. That just seems a lot more appropriate than demanding people take shots made for profit from heartless corporations, approved by trustworthy politicians.

The personal choice crowd will have a problem with all of it. They want a situation where they can do whatever they want and never suffer the consequences. That's freedom to most people. The 'I can do whatever I want' and 'I don't want insurance' and 'don't deny me when I show up at the emergency room' crowd.

One of the real travesties about Obamacare was that it was sabotaged by these people. People who demand healthcare as a right but refuse to put into the system. I remember reading stories about people who purchased insurance just long enough to get their big operation and then stopped paying their premiums when they were healing up.

You can be upset about health insurance companies and rising costs...but these are the types of people that are fucking everyone over. This is coming from someone who pays around $1,500/month for his family's health insurance.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Truth and facts for the win

God you are an arrogant prick...this point is moot.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Other than trying to bait him, what's the goddamn point of this post? For starters... it's a comment from two weeks ago.

He's had several lengthy posts since saying that but you grab that one sentence  to fan the flames?

Why?

Seriously.....I want to know why. No one had directed anything towards you specifically in the discussion and your response is to log in, quote a sentence, and insult him.

What did it achieve? Do you feel better now? Are you waiting with baited breath hoping for him to retaliate?

I guess you can sit in the corner (again). This time I want you to think about how and more importantly why you do this.

After you ponder that...ask yourself if you actually like coming here and being a member of this forum. If the answer is yes, figure out why you choose to spend the time here doing this.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Other than trying to bait him, what's the goddamn point of this post? For starters... it's a comment from two weeks ago.

He's had several lengthy posts since saying that but you grab that one sentence  to fan the flames?

Why?

Seriously.....I want to know why. No one had directed anything towards you specifically in the discussion and your response is to log in, quote a sentence, and insult him.

What did it achieve? Do you feel better now? Are you waiting with baited breath hoping for him to retaliate?

I guess you can sit in the corner (again). This time I want you to think about how and more importantly why you do this.

After you ponder that...ask yourself if you actually like coming here and being a member of this forum. If the answer is yes, figure out why you choose to spend the time here doing this.

Ponder this.
Why do you feel the need to suck Randall's cock repeatedly? Even when he is wrong and admits it, you have to continue been his fluffier. Anywho no need to ban me, I'll see myself out. ?

Mitch keep doing what you're doing. I'll admit you have an unhealthy obsession with Trump, but other than that you and bigbri talk the most sense on this board.
The world is laughing at republicans. Crazy inbreds. 22

James

James wrote:

Why do you feel the need to suck Randall's cock repeatedly?

Are you really this obtuse?

Out of the people in this thread, I've argued with Flagg more than any of them.

I guess moving past it, being civil, and acting like an adult is repeated cock.sucking in your book.

Great timing for your reappearance.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Sometimes I miss the old days.

Where we could argue about stuff like if Russ was really becoming Jarmo.

If listening to U2 made you masculine or did adler know a better way.

If R0b1n's name was better than his apron.

If signing off every post with a / and then your name was pretentious or habitual.

Did our hero actually turn up late at night at some hermit's house? Is the new one better than the old?

True fandom is blackmailing the band and quoting from their pay checks. Or so it used to be.

Come on people. There's much better reasons to hate each other than all this political stuff 16

James

James wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Sometimes I miss the old days.

Where we could argue about stuff like if Russ was really becoming Jarmo.

If listening to U2 made you masculine or did adler know a better way.

If R0b1n's name was better than his apron.

If signing off every post with a / and then your name was pretentious or habitual.

Did our hero actually turn up late at night at some hermit's house? Is the new one better than the old?

True fandom is blackmailing the band and quoting from their pay checks. Or so it used to be.

Come on people. There's much better reasons to hate each other than all this political stuff 16

I miss the old days too.

Social media is a big part of it. Before that, there wasn't constant fighting online. Now you can't get away from it. It spread everywhere else.

A huge difference between now and then is the arguments get more personal...and they turn into grudges.

People constantly fighting....over politics. When reading the HermanCainaward stuff on Reddit, the rage I see from a lot of those posts is mind boggling.

Imagine hating people over issues such as wearing a mask or who they voted for on election day.

One more thing about Irish's post above...

It would have made more sense to accuse me of sucking Mitch's cock.....a person who has received hundreds of free passes over the past few years...and the only consequences were a couple temp bans.

Since he likes Mitch but hates Flagg, I only get accused of sucking off one of them.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
James wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Why?

Ponder this.
Why do you feel the need to suck Randall's cock repeatedly? Even when he is wrong and admits it, you have to continue been his fluffier. Anywho no need to ban me, I'll see myself out. ?

Mitch keep doing what you're doing. I'll admit you have an unhealthy obsession with Trump, but other than that you and bigbri talk the most sense on this board.
The world is laughing at republicans. Crazy inbreds. 22

I think you just like the drama of him acting like a dick and derailing every discussion to "own the cons." Plenty of posters who share his politics have an issue with his behavior. Mitch has copped to his trolling before, even admitting politics gave him some mental health issues, so it really sucks that you would goad him into more awful behavior that does nothing for his health.

No one has an issue with Mitch's politics, we can debate that. We're probably a lot closer on certain things than we disagree on. When someone admits to being a troll, and intentionally starts arguments, that's an issue, dude. I

James gave the guy a lot of leeway.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
James wrote:

A huge difference between now and then is the arguments get more personal...and they turn into grudges.

People constantly fighting....over politics. When reading the HermanCainaward stuff on Reddit, the rage I see from a lot of those posts is mind boggling.

Imagine hating people over issues such as wearing a mask or who they voted for on election day.

Yeah, I don't get that.  I get making fun of these people (no issues here) but HATING is just something I can't comprehend.  I don't hate those people who choose to go maskless/non-vax.  I feel sorry for some of them even.  But in the end these people don't really affect my daily life and I can't muster up enough energy to hate.  This goes for BOTH SIDES too, just not for one side.  You had people hating trump and yeah I thought he was a horrible president etc but there's nothing I could do about it and really I'd choose to direct whatever energy I had towards my life into something more meaningful or positive.

Board footer