You are not logged in. Please register or login.

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

Re: GN’R 2022 Tour Thread

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

First time Hard Skool not played since it's debut.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Hmm...makes me wonder if they're removing it to open the slot for an upcoming new song.

If one or two new songs are on tap this tour, something has to be ditched....and it won't be the 30 year old songs.

Sky Dog wrote:

Good luck figuring that out…only one Tuesday left in June Slash!

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

James wrote:

Hmm...makes me wonder if they're removing it to open the slot for an upcoming new song.

If one or two new songs are on tap this tour, something has to be ditched....and it won't be the 30 year old songs.

Christ, why would they keep Absurd over Hard Skool?

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

My gueess would be because it's a much easier song for him to sing.

James wrote:

You're giving me false hope for the show I'm seeing in a couple of weeks. I'll be kind of pissed if they drop Hard Skool and don't replace it with something new also.

Their promotion wasn't good but it's the last thing they "heavily" promoted, it would be ridiculous to drop it and not having something else to take it's place.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Axl S wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

My gueess would be because it's a much easier song for him to sing.

James wrote:

You're giving me false hope for the show I'm seeing in a couple of weeks. I'll be kind of pissed if they drop Hard Skool and don't replace it with something new also.

Maybe they bust out Oh My God, they've had that video with the lyrics playing during YCBM for ages now.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

It's amazing how little has changed since 2001.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
polluxlm wrote:

It's amazing how little has changed since 2001.

I thought the same thing as I was writing that...

When Riad and Silkworms were dropped from the setlist, fans said they were making room for two new songs....

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

So, granted it was a festival set, but tonight they dropped CD and Estranged...

Yamcha
 Rep: 11 

Yamcha wrote:

Board footer