You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Re: Can you see Slash leaving again?

Dadud wrote:
James wrote:

Drop the groomer/pedo accusations. It's uncalled for.

I do remember Miser from years ago but don't know any of the forum drama surrounding him...and unless it's something horrific...we don't need to know.

Take that stuff to PMs.

It's a discord thing, and was confirmed. Ask anyone in the war room discord and they'll tell you the same. He's a cancer and will kill any community he's allowed to be part of.

Wilco
 Rep: 1 

Wilco wrote:
Dadud wrote:
James wrote:

I do remember Miser from years ago but don't know any of the forum drama surrounding him...and unless it's something horrific...we don't need to know.

Take that stuff to PMs.

It's a discord thing, and was confirmed. Ask anyone in the war room discord and they'll tell you the same. He's a cancer and will kill any community he's allowed to be part of.

It’s a discord thing and was actually never confirmed. Bill Brasky saying something repearedly doesn’t make it true. Even on your own forum, Broski openly said he didn’t think so.

There has never been any confirmation because you cannot confirm things that never happened.

As to “kill any community…” I have been in the GNR community for 20 years and the only community I have been accused of destroying was GNFNR.

But even then, I have screenshots where JB (the founder, owner of GNFNR) said he felt that Brasky, Black Frog and co were conspiring as a unit to take over his forum.

He banned Brasky, and you (Dadud) unbanned him because you had admin control, and he then nuked the forum as he felt you undermined his authority.

As far as John Bonham was concerned, his reasons for nuking the forum were Brasky, Black Frog and one other conspirator. These thoughts came from him alone without help from me. He said he was “under attack” by said parties

There is no coup without a scapegoat, and you’ve made one of me. Which is great for your regime over there, you’ve painted me as a terrible person, but to come to this site just to harass me is bs.

The fact is I have been a registered member of this community for a year and a half without incident. GNFNR was a toxic place and I should never have joined it

Note also that JB has said that this campaign of demonization of me was a “coordinated stunt” to “manipulate” me and “mess with me”

JB:“no one believes ‘JB nuked the forum because Miser’”

“I think the ending of the joke is to provoke you into doing something stupid”

davegnfnr2k

davegnfnr2k wrote:
Wilco wrote:
Dadud wrote:
James wrote:

Take that stuff to PMs.

It’s a discord thing and was actually never confirmed. Bill Brasky saying something repearedly doesn’t make it true. Even on your own forum, Broski openly said he didn’t think so.

There has never been any confirmation because you cannot confirm things that never happened.

As to “kill any community…” I have been in the GNR community for 20 years and the only community I have been accused of destroying was GNFNR.

But even then, I have screenshots where JB (the founder, owner of GNFNR) said he felt that Brasky, Black Frog and co were conspiring as a unit to take over his forum.

He banned Brasky, and you (Dadud) unbanned him because you had admin control, and he then nuked the forum as he felt you undermined his authority.

As far as John Bonham was concerned, his reasons for nuking the forum were Brasky, Black Frog and one other conspirator. These thoughts came from him alone without help from me. He said he was “under attack” by said parties

There is no coup without a scapegoat, and you’ve made one of me. Which is great for your regime over there, you’ve painted me as a terrible person, but to come to this site just to harass me is bs.

The fact is I have been a registered member of this community for a year and a half without incident. GNFNR was a toxic place and I should never have joined it

Note also that JB has said that this campaign of demonization of me was a “coordinated stunt” to “manipulate” me and “mess with me”

I have seen you around for all those years and you have always been cool. Never saw you cause any issues and you were always a good contributor to any forum I ever saw you in.

Wilco

Wilco wrote:
davegnfnr2k wrote:
Wilco wrote:
Dadud wrote:

I have seen you around for all those years and you have always been cool. Never saw you cause any issues and you were always a good contributor to any forum I ever saw you in.

I appreciate that a lot, thanks. The same goes for you, I swear I remember you as far back as 2002 (correct me if I’m wrong?), definitely in 2006 though. It’s nice to see an old familiar face, so to speak.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:
Wilco wrote:
Dadud wrote:
James wrote:

Take that stuff to PMs.

Bitch this has nothing to do with gnfnr. I literally watched you groom worm (underaged female from the war room) in public. Plus if you want me to, I can pretty easily go find my backup of the gnfnr database and find your private suspiciously pedophilic DMs with JB if you want

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I honestly don’t care. If someone starts shit here they usually don’t last very long. He’s active, participating, and not trolling as far as I can see

Wilco

Wilco wrote:
Dadud wrote:
Wilco wrote:
Dadud wrote:

Bitch this has nothing to do with gnfnr. I literally watched you groom worm (underaged female from the war room) in public. Plus if you want me to, I can pretty easily go find my backup of the gnfnr database and find your private suspiciously pedophilic DMs with JB if you want

The admin of THIS site asked you to stop. Maybe stop?

I don’t have to explain myself to you. I know that I am innocent of what you accuse me of, and anyone who knows me in this community (like ET, JB, others) also know I am. Not everyone is a weak minded fool that believes what Brasky tells them to believe. I feel sorry for you that you’re willfully believing lies and trying to destroy someone because you don’t like them. You have nothing better to do with your life than threaten me and follow me from your forum to this one. I pity you.

That you are so desperate as to resort to implicit blackmail speaks to your (lack of) character as well. No one on that forum or any forum should trust you, because if you decide you don't like them, you have a decade’s worth of data, PMs, threads to hang over their heads. You just revealed the type of person YOU are.

So that being said, if you wanna continue this conversation, take it to PMs with me as James asked. Thanks.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

If the 'ignore user' feature is still working, maybe you should both use it....or argue in PMs.

As long as he isn't doing anything here, I'm not going to make it an issue.

If you removed forum members from all these sites who have been involved in similar incidents over the years, they'd be as active as this site currently is now.

Not an exaggeration.

While I don't want a debate on the issue, I do have something to say about JB's old forum...and I mean no offense to any of its members. I liked quite a few of those guys....

That community reached a point early on where it revolved around "shit posting" and trolling....on all sorts of topics.

In such an environment....things get really toxic and when there's drama...it gets magnified to the point the reader/lurker is basically reading a (really bad) soap opera.

I'll give you one example...

On Mandy and EFISH's old forum (gnr2k) Mandy was posting various pictures in the staff section. I think she was 15-16 at the time. I commented on one of the pictures...and the comment was no big deal. A couple months later when tension brewed up as it always did back in those days on the forums, all of a sudden it was the most horrific comment ever and I had to hear pedo accusations for awhile...until they finally dropped it because of how absurd it was. I still heard it from time to time from the usual haters...all based on one comment that was only seen by about 6-8 people.

A few years later when it was ancient history, they laughed about it. All of that nonsense over a one sentence post. It was laughable in hindsight.

Did he say or do something inappropriate at some point? Maybe... probably....

But I know how this shit is on the forums and how molehills get turned into Mount Everest...and more shit gets piled on because people are feeding off the drama.

If he's a convicted sex offender, PM me the link to the site that has the info/case. Anything less than that, I'm not interested and I don't think anyone else is either.

He's a cancer and will kill any community he's allowed to be part of.

He ain't killing this one even if he wanted to because the members still hanging in here have zero interest in forum drama.

Now back to regularly scheduled programming....

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

I don't think Slash would leave. Obviously there are financial reasons to stick around, but also legacy reasons as well. Keith Richards once told him, "You never leave the band." Slash left once before. Doing it again would damage his legacy. It was bad enough that they ever split up in the first place and dragged out the ugliness for 20+ years. Doesn't even matter if they never put out any new material.

Triple H
 Rep: 2 

Triple H wrote:

At this point in time GnR basically funds anything Slash wants to do in life, including anything in terms of a solo career or with Myles and the Conspirators. There is no reason for him to leave GnR.  It's basically his day job now(which was once his passion) which affords him the opportunity to pursue his current passions basically restraint free.

Board footer