You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Covid 19

Neemo wrote:

PREACH Brotha! AMEN!

Antivax...literally means someone who does not agree with vaccination ...  but whatever lol

Peace...I literally don't care if u got the vaccine or what your thoughts are about it...u brought it up, not me lol

Triple H
 Rep: 2 

Triple H wrote:
Neemo wrote:

PREACH Brotha! AMEN!

Antivax...literally means someone who does not agree with vaccination ...  but whatever lol

Peace...I literally don't care if u got the vaccine or what your thoughts are about it...u brought it up, not me lol

Step off your pedestal bud. You're the one who said "Not another anti vaxxer good lord" as if those who chose not to get it are lesser than you.  You clearly care that people didn't want this junk and clearly view yourself a s a better person than those who didn't get it. You have how many shots and had covid bad? I had zero shots and dealt with a mild cold. The Anti vax term that the hardcore pro covid vax crowd has adopted during this covid era to try and shame and belittle those who actually made a well informed decision  to not receive the covid vaccine is just lazy and pathetic.  Did ya ever stop to think why so many people who had no issue with vaccines prior to this suddenly said "whoa hold the fuck on" when it came to this one? No you didn't, you just bought the spoon fed narrative that getting it makes you a good person and declining it makes you scum. Keeping on Boosting in the "free world" bud. 

As for me bringing it up... the thread is literally called Covid 19 and is 112 pages long before I commented, but whatever, I guess I brought it up 14

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Yawn

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Almost my whole family has Covid. I'm not sick(yet) but I was around them a couple days ago.

Each day the past few days, someone catches it.

Is tomorrow my day?!? 18

I'm NOT looking forward to it.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

My wife finally caught it 6 days after I tested positive

Hopefully u get a mild case

James

James wrote:

Hopefully I don't get it at all. 16

It looks to be really contagious so odds aren't in my favor.

I already ordered a couple bottles of NyQuil in preparation.

I may also need drugs.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

I always get sick after seeing the dentist. Guess my body does not like the stuff they give you.

The years I don't see a doctor I never get sick.

It's my opinion that is why they call it the "sick house".

James

James wrote:

Oh I'm definitely NOT going to the doctor.

I only go to doctors/hospitals in emergencies so unless I'm dying...not going to bother.

I'm also not in the mood to explain the Suboxone in my system...they might flag me. Usually when I get sick I start using again and I'd rather explain Oxy in my system than that.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

That is a good approach I think.

In so many ways life can be summed up as chasing some type of high. I've found that the only thing that really helps is replacing the bad highs with better ones. But it's easier said than done.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Everyone has been coming down with Covid lately and it’s been pretty nasty. Is there a new strain going around?

Board footer