You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: Current Events Thread

I don’t think this person has gender dysphoria, and my understanding is she’s a biological woman who professes to be “male”. I have a hunch her manifesto is a left wing diatribe about racism and the patriarchy, mixed in with the neo-liberal trans nonsense completely distinct from what psychologist would traditionally label “transgender”.  These kids do it to be trendy and to make themselves special and separate from whitey. It’s no big secret the majority of trans people are middle class whites.

A professor was just suspended for tweeting it’s noble to murder conservative speakers. 2020 happened, it was very real. Left wing violence is far more prominent than the Trumpers. This is all part of the reality that wokeness and their corporate sponsors enabled.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

This was a Christian school or something? Possibly terrorism then.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

https://twitter.com/tickletexts/status/1640726219158171649?s=46&t=k8BEQQzAD4J3liw4ipdvVA

This is swat vid of them taking her out

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Good thing the place was completely empty, somebody could have gotten hurt. I wonder where the 200 students are hiding out.

Randall Flagg

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-65245065

Does the revelation that the US and other NATO countries have Spec Ops in Ukraine change anything?  Will the left hold their leaders accountable for lying to their citizens?

Are we calling the leaker a hero or traitor, or will that depend on their political affiliation once exposed?

misterID

misterID wrote:

Heh, knew from the start we were on the ground. The fact some low level national guardsmen leaked this shows what a shitfest we’re dealing with here.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah....not surprising in the least we were there day one.

I knew we were after the army Psyops released that crazy video....the shadowy figures in the forest with the Geiger counter going off is pretty much confirmation.

What else could that possibly symbolize?

Seeing it in writing though is crazy. Was speculation until then.

The big reveal although not talked about much(yet) is how we're using some sort of classified tech to gather intelligence.

Are we calling the leaker a hero or traitor, or will that depend on their political affiliation once exposed?

I'm against it no matter who's doing it, why, or who they vote for.

Had I been president when Obama was in there, Snowden would've been assassinated at the Moscow airport when he was stranded there.

The China-Taiwan crisis is heating up. Apparently Xi has told their military to get ready for "actual combat".

Are they really crazy enough to do it?!?  18

Does he think we're bluffing?

Do you guys remember a few years ago when Trump was prez we were about to unveil some sort of classified weapon/platform in space? The pandemic hit and the symposium where it would be unveiled was canceled. One of our generals wanted a live demonstration of it as a warning to any potential/future adversaries.

It may be time to unveil it.

It's a fucked up situation. I can see both sides.

On one hand...China is right...it's in their sphere of influence and more of an internal matter.

On the other hand....the West allowed it to be where we get the majority of our chips which are required for essentially everything. Modern society would grind to a halt without them.

That shit should've been brought here or somewhere in the Americas 20 years ago.

Randall Flagg

Kid should serve the same time as Manning. He’s not a hero. Just a dipshit trying to get cred on a fucking forum.

But that doesn’t mean we should ignore what was shown. If verified, and it appears to be legitimate, some serious accountability is necessary. If people ignore the information and fall for the Biden and media’s narrative focused on the 21 year old instead of the fact Biden and his Defense Secretary lied to Congress and the American people and have put boots on the ground in Ukraine.

No, it’s not a division. It’s a dozen Special Forces, more than likely in an advisory role. Doesn’t change the fact this serves as evidence and propaganda for Russia.  I don’t want WW3, but I don’t want a Vietnam either.

I think DeSantis just ended his presidential ambition by signing this 6 week abortion bill. He certainly lost my vote.

I’m certainly worried about the looming recession, Ukraine, and the aftermath of 2024 regardless if Biden or Trump win.

misterID

misterID wrote:

DeSantis has been desperately trying to secure the Republican nomination to the detriment of his general campaign, and Trump doesn’t have to try and get republican votes. It’s just embarrassing a low level kid in the national guard could get those secrets let alone dump them in a discord chat

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Chicago is out of control

DeSantis is toast unless Donald dies or goes to prison.

Board footer