You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Perhaps (2023) to Drop

James wrote:

They also joked about the TouchTunes leak

This is how the whole fiasco should've been treated.

Fans, band, and management could've had a good laugh about it while 300 nerds listened to the song for a week and no one else cares until the real debut.

I'm about to go shopping. While I never do it, gonna listen to the radio on the way there and back to see if it gets played.

carlossacanell
 Rep: 1 

If anyone has It please PM... Please

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Pm for flac por favor?

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:

Audacy is advertising it on its GNR channel. I’ve had it playing for the past two hours and so far, very little Guns and no “Perhaps” at all! Mostly 1980s metal that has not aged well.

They did play “YCBM” which reminded me of the brutal impact of its debut on MTV. Exactly the right statement to show the band was back, and would be for a while.

From what so many of you are saying, this official release of “Perhaps” ain’t that. hmm

They need to crank out a few new tracks in short order. Take as many opportunities as they can to connect with today’s audiences.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Not confirmed until the formal US release but a press release that some outlets have published is claiming it was written by Slash, Duff and Axl this year and is their first newly written song together in 30 years.

Could be a mistaken article (Audacy is the site) but if that's the actual press release, what a joke and a total lie.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Axl S wrote:

Not confirmed until the formal US release but a press release that some outlets have published is claiming it was written by Slash, Duff and Axl this year and is their first newly written song together in 30 years.

Could be a mistaken article (Audacy is the site) but if that's the actual press release, what a joke and a total lie.

Do we have a link or screen grab of that? What an insane statement lol

AgesOfTheIce
 Rep: 10 

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

Since they released it to radio last night, they should have officially released it at the same time worldwide like Absurd, instead of this time zone shit. Articles announcing it's release it are literally linking to the demo on Youtube. Another fuck up though par for the course.

And lying about it being a brand new song...why? All the articles announcing it was coming a few backs already mentioned it was a CD era demo, as do the articles announcing it's release today.

carlossacanell
 Rep: 1 

From Spain there is nothing at Spotify

SlasherMcKagan
 Rep: 0 

AgesOfTheIce wrote:

And lying about it being a brand new song...why? All the articles announcing it was coming a few backs already mentioned it was a CD era demo, as do the articles announcing it's release today.

So far I have seen nothing saying that, just somebody saying they saw that somewhere..

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Links to the article(s)

https://www.audacy.com/national/music/w … es-perhaps

https://consequence.net/2023/08/guns-n- … rhaps/amp/

"According to an official release, "Perhaps" was "written and recorded by Axl Rose, Slash, and Duff McKagan this year," and is their "first collective new composition and recording together in thirty years since 1993’s 'The Spaghetti Incident?'""

Its possible that the article is AI generated and that's not what the official press release says but we will see.

Board footer