You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Atlas Shrugged (2023 ) - Rumour

James wrote:
carlossacanell wrote:
Couso wrote:

If they were to release a final version of “going down” I’d be delighted

Great great song!!!

Is not that song property of Tommy? I mean... Could GNR put out that song without Tommy's permission?

No they wouldn't put it out without his permission and besides...they won't ever release that song.

If a lightning bolt from beyond strikes and they decide to release a song with Duff on lead vocals, it won't be a Stinson song. The band would probably just whip up a song from scratch.

Let's be honest...neither of those two scenarios will happen.

If you're lucky, the song will get released years from now on some sort of Chinese box set.

Vale
 Rep: 4 

Vale wrote:

Tommy got the rights back for both his songs a while ago...

Sky Dog wrote:

One Man Mutiny was basically Gnr without Axl….Fortus Tommy Dizzy

carlossacanell
 Rep: 1 

Vale wrote:

Tommy got the rights back for both his songs a while ago...

Then it's not available for Axl to release it at least he does a cover i guess

carlossacanell
 Rep: 1 

James wrote:
carlossacanell wrote:
Couso wrote:

If they were to release a final version of “going down” I’d be delighted

Great great song!!!

Is not that song property of Tommy? I mean... Could GNR put out that song without Tommy's permission?

No they wouldn't put it out without his permission and besides...they won't ever release that song.

If a lightning bolt from beyond strikes and they decide to release a song with Duff on lead vocals, it won't be a Stinson song. The band would probably just whip up a song from scratch.

Let's be honest...neither of those two scenarios will happen.

If you're lucky, the song will get released years from now on some sort of Chinese box set.

What a shame! For me It has a great potential

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Sky Dog wrote:

One Man Mutiny was basically Gnr without Axl….Fortus Tommy Dizzy

Yeah I always wondered if that's how that song started life. As something Axl rejected.Always liked it

Sky Dog wrote:

The video is done in a bar in Europe when Gnr were touring…..I think the lyrics are about his relationship with Axl….or Westerberg maybe

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Lol, I thought it was about Del James or Ron for some reason. I think he said it was someone in that camp who was trying to start shit within the group, back biting. I don’t think it was directly with Axl but something where Tommy said, leave me out of it

Shacklermyrye

misterID wrote:

Lol, I thought it was about Del James or Ron for some reason. I think he said it was someone in that camp who was trying to start shit within the group, back biting. I don’t think it was directly with Axl but something where Tommy said, leave me out of it

First iv'e heard of that, I always thought it was about Westerberg like Sky Dog said. Wouldn't surprise me if your right though. Remember all those Emails about people wanting Tommy out of the band lol. Guy has some great songs

Shacklermyrye

This is the video about Atlas that Danni mentioned in the General thread. The one with a comment from Rick about State Of Grace as a Bside

The source is Hasitleaked which we know already. If Ricks comment was a joke I dont see any reason to get too exited or anything. If Hasitleaked is semi legit thats great but untill we hear something from a credible second soure then it's just people repeating what we have already heard.

Board footer