You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Fan Video videos, Street Of Dreams

This is a fan video for Street Of Dreams, it's been on you tube for more than 5 years, tell me what you think of it,
be honest. https://youtu.be/ImoqlurU2D8

Is this fan video any good?

Awesome! Yes, very fine video 0%
Interesting it got a hold of me. 0%
O.K. 100%
This fan video video sucks! 0%
Total votes: 4
exoterica
 Rep: 18 

exoterica wrote:

What movie is that from?

It would be a cool idea for a background video during their concert or a music video but Gn'R doesn't really make those any more. Any way, it's an alright video, if you're having fun with it and it makes you happy, then all the power to you man. It's important to just enjoy life and not get caught up with what other people think.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I voted ok.

It's definitely not the worst fan video I've ever watched...but I don't really get linking it to this B & W film.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Wasn't their a fan video for Catcher as well? With a little kid? I think I remember seeing that. I'll check this vid out.

Raven5790
 Rep: 0 

Raven5790 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Wasn't their a fan video for Catcher as well? With a little kid? I think I remember seeing that. I'll check this vid out.

I remember the kid but wasn't for TWAT??

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Raven5790 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

It was of a kid in a beanie hat walking around a city at first during the day but also night. The lights of the city were shot in a way that the bokeh was shaped like guns. This can be done by replacing a cutout shape over the iris of the camera. I cant find the video right now but here is a screen shot of part of it from my vault.

Screenshot-57.png
It was not fanmade

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:
Raven5790 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

It was of a kid in a beanie hat walking around a city at first during the day but also night. The lights of the city were shot in a way that the bokeh was shaped like guns. This can be done by replacing a cutout shape over the iris of the camera. I cant find the video right now but here is a screen shot of part of it from my vault.

https://i.postimg.cc/26TwgMBk/Screenshot-57.png
It was not fanmade

That's an official video?  18

The only fan video I remember back then is This I Love.

PoliteGray
 Rep: 0 

PoliteGray wrote:
Wagszilla wrote:

What movie is that from?

It would be a cool idea for a background video during their concert or a music video but phenq where to buy Gn'R doesn't really make those any more. Any way, it's an alright video, if you're having fun with it and it makes you happy, then all the power to you man. It's important to just enjoy life and not get caught up with what other people think.

Video is ok.
It is very much different to see the black n white video in this era.

Board footer