You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Shacklermyrye
 Rep: 14 

Re: The General confirmed next

The closer we get to release day without this thing leaking the more I'm inclined to think they could be behind on it being pressed in the first place.

we should know in 11 days either way. I have never purchased from there site directly before. I assume you get a "Your item has been dispatched" email or something?

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

The closer we get to release day without this thing leaking the more I'm inclined to think they could be behind on it being pressed in the first place.

we should know in 11 days either way. I have never purchased from there site directly before. I assume you get a "Your item has been dispatched" email or something?

You would hope so.

One of my favourite bands released a special edition of an album and it is over 18 months late!

Perhaps they will decide to release digitally if it's gonna be late.

As per James's point they should have just lumped all of these tracks together instead of the piecemeal approach

Dadud

Dadud wrote:
Shacklermyrye wrote:

its 2023, nobodys swiping a record off an assembly line or out of a truck to rip and put online. JUST LIKE the last releases, it'll get ripped when someone receives it in the mail either the weekend of or the following week.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I mean there needs to be excitement for people to wanna bother to rip it in the first place lol

Blackstar
 Rep: 12 

Blackstar wrote:

The a-word is back in GN'R members' interviews. Duff promises an album:

The rockers have been on tour virtually full-time since they reformed seven years ago. They’ve released just two new songs, Hard Skool and Perhaps, but McKagan reassures fans a new album will happen eventually, promising: “Don’t worry, we’ve got this.”

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment … -new-album

Scabbie

Scabbie wrote:

Convenient when promoting an album of your own.

Shacklermyrye

Nothing Duff says means anything.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

Convenient when promoting an album of your own.

Absolutely.

He's only saying it to get clicks so everyone knows his solo album is coming out.

The fact solo shit is happening at all tells you the status of any new GNR album.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:
James wrote:

The fact solo shit is happening at all tells you the status of any new GNR album.

Bullseye!

Scabbie

Scabbie wrote:

If I recall one of the reasons Jason left Metallica is that he had a side project on the go and James wasn't happy about it. Great albums don't happen by mistake - band members need to be focussed.

Board footer