You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Bumblefoot Chat 8pm Eastern US Time Tonight Wednesday 10/24

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Hopefully it won't be the last chat with a band member smile I did suggest to Ron that he call Axl and tell him how awesome this site was but he didn't reply to that one lol

That chat went on until 12:30am.  4.5 hour chat.  It was alot of fun and Ron is a great guy for giving up so much time to hang with us. 9

AtariLegend wrote:

It may seem a bit cynical me asking this question, but where there any "Guns N' Roses" questions/answers?

Most of the chat was about him and all of us just bs'ing about different topics, he said we could ask him about any thread that was posted on the forum and one of us answered it depends what can we ask? He said we can ask him anything it's just that he has to watch how he answers not to open up a can of worms.
None of us really asked him anything about any threads, it was just a good time talking smile

Basically the only real GNR stuff was how Axl is perceived and how he really is when you meet him or know him and it's different when you have a perspective if you have actually met him then if you haven't.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

Ron is one of the coolest m'fers in rock, thats for sure.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

It may seem a bit cynical me asking this question, but where there any "Guns N' Roses" questions/answers?

I asked about Paul Huge, and how he felt about him and how he was considering all the shit Paul gets from the community, and Ron said he's never met him.

Backslash
 Rep: 80 

Backslash wrote:

I asked if GNR planned any release strategy like Radiohead used.  He indicated that GNR wasn't at that point.

the dirt
 Rep: 3 

the dirt wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

He said we can ask him anything it's just that he has to watch how he answers not to open up a can of worms.

I sure hope this isn't foreshadowing in the sense that CD will be a can of worms if it ever comes out.

But it would be a good name for the album.

Board footer