You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

Re: T minus --:-- and counting....

elmir wrote:

also, your feedback and suggestions are more than welcome as well, considering its still a work in progress, we're hoping to get to the final stage of it with everyone's input.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Looking forward to the new site. That banner is SWEET!

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Fasten your seat belts......

Comments, feedback,etc. here:

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=3982

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

...and we're live.

Still got plenty to do but we've been sitting on this months and the end was nowhere in sight. We welcome all GNR fans who may want to contribute to jump straight in smile

We have a few dead links here and there no doubt, and plenty of information still to add. With that in mind please enjoy what has been built so far and look forward to the months of daily updates we'll be bringing at gnrevolution.com smile

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Cool site. I'd seen it before but didn't actually use it. I'll try my best to Karma you all

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

While I did some of the work, don't send me karma. Send it to downliner, elmir, dreamline, and sic.

M.I.A. fans can send me karma for obvious reasons. 14

Bright Eyes 2005
 Rep: 27 

Looks great!

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Looks pretty good.

Good job to everyone involved

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Looks great but there's a problem. The bit on the left handside of the posts where the user details are, are big white squares onyl showing the avatar and on some the karma controls.

warriorpriestess
 Rep: 5 

all i see is heads with question marks to the left. and karma controls. and i can see my avatar next to the input box for posting. everything else is beautiful though

xD

Board footer