You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Bob Lefsetz: Best Buy Deal confirmed/Azoff response to leaks

Sky Dog wrote:

30 million people worldwide thought the Illusions were worth their hard earned cash....not a bad follow up.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
madagas wrote:

30 million people worldwide thought the Illusions were worth their hard earned cash....not a bad follow up.

Well clearly those 30 million people are wrong then aren't they madagas - coz remember this guy in the article "know's what he's talking about".  16

Sky Dog wrote:

some jaded industry jack ass doesn't like Axl, what is new? Unless you are David Geffen or Axl's current manager, nobody in the music industry likes Axl. He has basically given all sectors of the industry a big fuck you for more than 14 years. Name another rocker of this generation who has basically told his record label to fuck off, his tour promoters to fuck off, his own fans to fuck off! Bitch all you want about him, but he is one of a kind.

Sky Dog wrote:

and let's not forget, his own bandmates to fuck off....

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

Guns N Roses have responded to this statement by Lllleefftteezzzeesttffll or whatever hes called

http://www.undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=6206

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

Guns N Roses have responded to this statement by Lllleefftteezzzeesttffll or whatever hes called

http://www.undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=6206

I agree I thought the comments the guy made about Axl commiting suicide where a bit in poor taste - regardless of what the guys intentions were by saying it.

He sounds like a shock jock to me looking for attention.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Its obviously bullshit. I have yet to see the GNR camp use the term "douchebag" when issuing official statements.

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

I'm not surprised Paul Cashmere would serve as the middleman (and the story's legit, James, they're merely responding via Cashmere rather than their own website).

Trust me, the guy's been setting himself up as the next Kurt Loder for years now. In order to get real info out of GNR, one has to tell the right stories. Cashmere's been doing this for a good while now, he was on the money back in 2002 and got the exclusive on the proposed Labour Day release back then.

He's been playing that game long enough now to know not to falter in the finishing line.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer