You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Chinese Democracy Official Tracklist

Axlin16 wrote:

Damn that Skewrl/Cogill dude just - DOES - NOT- GET - IT.

He's being charged with copyright violation, and potentially sued... and he just keeps blabbing and blabbing about UMG & GN'R business.

What a fuckin' dumbass.

Sky Dog wrote:

What is bordering on dumbass is Axl's complete silence on everything being leaked....tracklist, release date, and they still won't say shit. If ever there was proof he is insane.....:bs:  I mean the re-recording of Josh's parts which Axl loved is crazy enough to where Brain was baffled. Unbelievable.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
madagas wrote:

What is bordering on dumbass is Axl's complete silence on everything being leaked....tracklist, release date, and they still won't say shit. If ever there was proof he is insane.....:bs:

That fans complain about the silence that I agree with.  This is insane.  Is he gonna wait till after it's released or what?

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I'm just glad I will finally be able to stop burning and re burning and re burning myself a disc of all the songs every time a new version or new song gets leaked.

Finally one quality disc with all the songs on to date!!!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Axl knows if he issues an official press release, that it truely means he's crossing 'the point of no return'.

That's tough for someone who's middle name is 'Delay'.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
madagas wrote:

What is bordering on dumbass is Axl's complete silence on everything being leaked....tracklist, release date, and they still won't say shit. If ever there was proof he is insane.....:bs:  I mean the re-recording of Josh's parts which Axl loved is crazy enough to where Brain was baffled. Unbelievable.

As you know I expected it to be a low key affair with very little promotional effort by GNR, but their total silence is truly baffling. I can see why he might wait another week or so and have a couple interviews in RS, People,etc. and doing a tv show or two, but at least have someone, ANYONE update that official site.

Maybe they have a certain date in mind for a formal announcement, and they're sticking to it no matter what.

For all the secrecy over the years, its a bit ironic that he's going to be the last person to reveal the details on the release.

Sky Dog wrote:

Of all things to do, let the tracklist leak on Best Buy before announcing it yourself. Only Axl.....and I mean literally ONLY Axl would do something like that.....14 years to have Best Buy break the news.

Acekicken
 Rep: 12 

Acekicken wrote:

10. Sorry

Thats the song I want to hear

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

I honestly think(and very much hope) we will have an announcement by monday

RussTCB