You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Re: When will it leak? *It Leaked*

Furbush wrote:

no worries, james.. i did the same thing..

JordanRose
 Rep: 6 

JordanRose wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Maddy is fake? Fuck. I guess I should test drive something before announcing its in the show room.....

I gotta say, this Maddy sounds so close to the older leak I reckon people are right and it's fake. Everything else so far has had more than enough changes to prove it's final, this is near identical.

On another note, I'm getting really cheesed off how none of the reviews are giving Axl any real credit for his vocals. I mean for FUCK'S sake, the range of voices he pulls out on this album is insane. How the fuck can anyone say 'he sounds old' or 'he sounds this/that/t'other'?? He sounds COMPLETELY FUCKING DIFFERENT on almost every track! On some tracks he uses 3 or more completely different voices, singing across a vast range in countless textures. The most anyone has said is 'still virile' and 'growling yelp' and some other bollocks. Critics fuck me off so much. And the biggest joke is that these fuckheads are meant to know what they're on about. If they had some kinda fucking clue then they wouldn't all praise completely different songs and aspects of the album based purely on knee-jerk reactions to what they like and dislike. You'd get a far more informed AND objective review from an intelligent hard-core fan in my opinion.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

I can see it slowly goin on on usenet again, the one labelled "retail" with a jpg "proof".. they are reuploading it so maybe they left out the bullshit rick astley samples this time...i`m not gonna bed till i know for sure tongue
i`ll be back with more info

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

never going to give you up

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
Dadud wrote:

never going to give you up

Haha!

Dadud

Dadud wrote:

anyone try ripping better from the official website yet?

Dadud

Dadud wrote:

Over at the leak freaks, theres someone saying hes downloading the full album right now from someone, said it will be uploaded in like 25-30 minutes.

Dadud

Dadud wrote:

Woohoo, A clean twat has leaked, for reallz, someone grab it quick. (yes, i know im breaking a rule by posting it in the open, cant be bothered to pm someone)

Edit: I removed the link

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

today is finally the day.....

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

Why is everything leaking one song at a time...i thought people used torrents these days!

Board footer