You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: videos on the way?

James wrote:
warriorpriestess wrote:

speaking of videos, for some reason i totally think that if one is done for IRS it should be ala the old Robert Palmer videos, crash course with the Beastie Boys' Sabotage.. Axl with a bunch of hot lookalike girls in business attire and a 70's style tv format.

???

Considering the band is falling apart, sounds like a good idea to me.

Good to see you back.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:
warriorpriestess wrote:

speaking of videos, for some reason i totally think that if one is done for IRS it should be ala the old Robert Palmer videos, crash course with the Beastie Boys' Sabotage.. Axl with a bunch of hot lookalike girls in business attire and a 70's style tv format.

???

That's genius!
When he say's "gonna call the president" they should show a clip of Obama picking up the phone.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

where the music video is the managent retarted they spend 13 million on making the cd and cant even make a music video to sell it for fuck sack

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:

If we get a new sprawling epic like "the trilogy," then the delay in videos is understandable and worth the wait. If we wind up getting some hodgepodge of 2006 live footage and some backstage stuff then there's no excuse for not having it out now.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

The latter is what you'll get Hunter imo.

It'll be probably just be live performances with really cool effects all over the screen. Think Sixx A.M. but like with GN'R performing.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

trilogy would be the go anything live just a video would be good

Board footer