You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Serious question

James wrote:

Well, the site is trying to concentrate more on the current era of GNR, so burying VR is understandable in that regard.

I did find it troubling that alot of old articles were deleted. They are still in cyberspace though. Just gotta work harder to find them.

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Although i think Jarmo does a good job, he goes to extremes lately, too much into censureship, also, he has become very sharp tongued, almost nasty, maybe pretentious ?

Is meeting Axl on and off the reason why Jarmo has changed so much over the past year ?

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Abbey_Road wrote:

Jarmo makes it a point to go into the VR section and argue with the fans there and his arguements are really poor.  He talks in circles and yes, he is rude to these posters.  He calls them fucking idiots and II can't believe an admin would treat it's posters that way.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Thats my account at Hell deleted. The "Mistakes in Slashs Book" thread was a complete joke.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

jessica, as of Toronto 06, he had met everybody in the band except Axl...so unless he met him later on in the tour i dont think he did...of course I'm taking his word as truth, but i belevie him, he;s a very cool guy and just think he deals with a miullion dipshits a day over there, I'd get a bit testy too 16

from the way things went down over the past year or so regarding VR....basically he doesnt want VR discussed, so hence the slandering and "hiding" of the VR section..whatever, its his site anda his perogative

when HTGTH blew up he had to evolve, cuz things were going down the tubes, hell a few long t ime members including James and myself started giving newbs shit for being jackasses, but that was before ROV started, old members got sick of the crap so they relocated, simple as that, there is a price to pay to be the big popular site, you get the traffic but the quality dips

I was just reading through that thread.   I never knew Steven had gay experiences when he was 13 and not getting girls he'd walk down a street where gay men whores would be and get a blow job for the hell of it and he thought that was normal and also how a guy would occasionally pick him up and for a blow job he'd get 30 bucks and dope.  Some of the comments in there are cracking me up. [No Steven that is not normal]    14 14 14   Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Sorry I got off topic but damn that is a nugget of info I never knew.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Jarmo went to all the Japan shows this year didn't he? I don't think he confirmed it but I got the feeling he was allowed backstage after shows and stuff (although I could be wrong), whether he met Axl though I have no idea.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

who knows....if he did good for him, hes been keeping the gnr name alive online for a long fucking time, he deserves the recognition

but still all I'm saying is that hes been anti VR a long while before he met Axl...if he even did 19

Here Today is focusing on Guns N' Roses, so stuff like Velvet Revolver isn't really in the limelight and I sort of like that aspect of it.   People can say yea what about the VR fans?  theres many places for VR fans on the internet, HTGTH is probably not the best place for that.     I think Jarmo runs a great site and he's a cool guy.  Its my all-time favorite GNR site.

Abbey_Road
 Rep: 16 

Abbey_Road wrote:

He has met Axl.  If he told you he didn't, he's lying to you.

Board footer