You are not logged in. Please register or login.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

Re: lets talk about recent happenings then

jamester wrote:

Madgas and others.

It has been shelfed several times. Yet it keeps coming up in conversation. MSL did ask for a direct ban of all talk. And went on to say his posts had no sarcasm. It appears to be something some wish to talk about.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

LOL

Wow, you actually believe that? You ain't worth it, dude.

I'm worth it. Fighting a losing battle isn't worth it for you, which I understand.  Not many people rushing to your defense because they are sick of it too. You aren't the problem, its how you handled it. Hopefully it was a learning experience for you.

Dude, you're SO passive aggressive 16

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Hardly. I understand people pretty well though.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I'm worth it. Fighting a losing battle isn't worth it for you, which I understand.  Not many people rushing to your defense because they are sick of it too. You aren't the problem, its how you handled it. Hopefully it was a learning experience for you.

Nope. This is just a condescending bitchfest.

There was no losing battle, because there was no battle. My whole intent was trying to explain why I believed him. I wasn't asking anyone to believe him. The fact this turned into an argument is stupid.

You guys want to know something? PM the guy. Tried that? Or did you just bitch about him not telling you anything? You don't believe what he's saying, or anything about this subject, stop wasting your time with it.

I handled things fine. Just took up for a forum member, waited for an okay from that forum member to tell the story. Explained everything. I wasn't trying to be an insider. Not good enough, too bad.

Again, no ones forcing anyone to post in a thread and argue about something they don't like, believe, or is seemingly causing them so much mental/emotional stress and anguish.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

But are you a GENIUS? wink

(Oops, that was to buzz.)

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

Why can't someone post some new music to get us something to talk about?
Or you know, GNR do that. Sheesh.

Although there's still a lot unknown, this has all pretty much reached my forum fatigue point, and I'm sure it's reached others, too.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Nope. This is just a condescending bitchfest.

There was no losing battle, because there was no battle. My whole intent was trying to explain why I believed him. I wasn't asking anyone to believe him. The fact this turned into an argument is stupid.

You guys want to know something? PM the guy. Tried that? Or did you just bitch about him not telling you anything? You don't believe what he's saying, or anything about this subject, stop wasting your time with it.

I handled things fine. Just took up for a forum member, waited for an okay from that forum member to tell the story. Explained everything. I wasn't trying to be an insider. Not good enough, too bad.

Again, no ones forcing anyone to post in a thread and argue about something they don't like, believe, or is seemingly causing them so much mental/emotional stress and anguish.

mate, let me put this into 3rd person perspective so you might understand where buzz is coming from:

you posted in the thread saying you know something that is not available to the general public but you won't share unless some other dude allows you to. that is exactly what hoarders and fake insiders have been doing for years in gnr land. you've been around long enough to know this.

then buzz did what he has been doing for years 16 and called you out to share or stop talking about it. what was so wrong?

if you don't want people in gnr land to call you out don't say you know stuff but you won't share, no matter the way you're saying it, we'll be all over you 16 we've been through similar situations soooo many times.

ppp

ppp wrote:
jamester062001 wrote:

RE killingV & Madgas
To axls credit this is 3,4,and 10 person rumor/speculation over years. He has yet to re-release KOHD or comment.  IMHO no need to call the man out or call into account his judgment.

This is my main problem with the whole MSL situation and all the fake insider/bs rumors in general. I see nothing wrong with judging Axl/Slash/GNR/NuGNR or whomever for things we actually know they have done. But to make judgements based on things that may not even be true is very unfair. It also opens the door to more fakes coming forward, after they see the attention these others have gotten.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

2395961.jpg

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
supaplex wrote:

mate, let me put this into 3rd person perspective so you might understand where buzz is coming from:

you posted in the thread saying you know something that is not available to the general public but you won't share unless some other dude allows you to. that is exactly what hoarders and fake insiders have been doing for years in gnr land. you've been around long enough to know this.

then buzz did what he has been doing for years 16 and called you out to share or stop talking about it. what was so wrong?

if you don't want people in gnr land to call you out don't say you know stuff but you won't share, no matter the way you're saying it, we'll be all over you 16 we've been through similar situations soooo many times.

This

Axlin08 love the pic, made me laugh.

Board footer