You are not logged in. Please register or login.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

Re: Bumblefoot responds to rumors about him

apex-twin wrote:

Ron's original response reminded me of

Axl (@Madison)
Beta (@HTGTH)
Del James (@GNR.com/2006 tour article)

Do I see a pattern?

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

entertainment for the masses

BLABBERMOUTHNET

GUNS N' ROSES Guitarist BUMBLEFOOT Slams Internet 'Trolls' Spreading False Rumors http://bit.ly/fJQ5lV about 1 hour ago via twitterfeed

jamester

jamester wrote:

Apex could you source these plz
Beta (@HTGTH)
Del James (@GNR.com/2006 tour article)

edit
urm I understand u said where they are. I assume there deeper than I care to dig. hopefully there here also? or someone has a link in?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

As for me being a typical mygnr user, what does that even mean? i have been banned for that more times than I can could for standing up to their censorship or when axl acted like an ass and called madison a cunt.

I'm not saying YOU are a typical MyGNR user, i'm just saying above is the typical.

And IMDB is loaded with a bunch of trolls too. That's all I was saying. I've seen actors jump on there to defend themselves only to bail when they realize they walked into a troll buzzsaw.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

Ron is a so called professinal, he should not be going to message boards to tell fans he hopes they get raped or other things.  You dont see movie stars going to imdb for example and go off on posters that dont like their movies.  He needs to be above that stuff because he makes him look like a loser.  And the guy could not even follow the rules of that message board. he should be banned because if any poster did that, they would be banned in a second.

He could have easily posted this past post without all the personal BS

He's not a professional social worker he's a professional musician. He doesn't have to smile while you feed him a shit sandwich. (Not you specifically unless you think it applies.)

ppp

ppp wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

I was not one of the people BBF directed his bashing to.

I just think what he said was way out of line, its one thing to be clever when tearing into someone by talking about someone getting raped or sodamized is way out of line esp coming from someone who is a professional and in the band. 

And yes Axl was also unprofessional for calling madison a cunt, just like ron is unproffesional and way out of line for wishing someone getting raped.

I dont care who you are, a band member or a poster saying shit like that is way over the line.

Ron was not even clever with his bashing.

As for me being a typical mygnr user, what does that even mean? i have been banned for that more times than I can could for standing up to their censorship or when axl acted like an ass and called madison a cunt.

Axl was totally right in telling off Madison. That board was far more censored under her than it is now. Madison banned people right and left for disagreeing with any opinion she had, rather it be GNR related or not. She banned people for questioning her. She banned people for asking why others were banned. She even banned DebbieNGeorgia after BBA called her cunt so Debbie couldn't defend herself.

Her opinions on Axl and GNR varied from day to day and went from love to hate all the time when they didn't do exactly as she wanted them to do. We know she sent nasty messages to Beta in the days before Axl told her off, and that probably wasn't the first time she did that.

And if she actually did call that arena in Canada to get info on the Slash shirt situation, that was down right stalker level shit.

Eric should have gotten rid of her years ago. 90% of the board hated her.

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:

Thal is definately not a social worker. If he was he'd know better than to put himself in such a akward position. Nobody's trying to bring the band down. People are simply reacting to all the lies and bullshit they have been fed for years. Some out of anger of a band that routinely attacks its fans, some out of boredom of a band that never seem to go anywhere. Chinese Democracy wasn't the start of anything, it was damage control. The band has treated it almost like an unwanted child. And then they act all surprised and indignant when people get fed up.

Not a word of it true? Oh, I highly doubt that. But hey, if you want to draw big war parallells why not go with something more proper?

Wollt ihr den totalen krieg?

bild0218_400h.jpg

That's what you've become Ron, a propagandist for a fascist regime. Why don't you do us all a favor and just stick with what you know, playing guitar.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

russtcb wrote:

Ron is a person just like you and me. He had some fun insulting people just like others on planet Earth do. And took years of abuse from people before doing so. No big deal.

Attacking trolls is like feeding gremlins after midnight; they just multiply and become vicious.

Ron may have been 'venting' or 'having fun', but it was pretty ugly to read some of the garbage he flung back: insulting their 'job', an ugly joke about forced sodomy......

As a friend pointed out on another forum, not one of Bumble's finest moments.

Re-reading that message today, I am becoming less and less a fan of it.

jamester

jamester wrote:

Ha! quote of the day

killingvector wrote:

Attacking trolls is like feeding gremlins after midnight; they just multiply and become vicious.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

BBF is a joke and I hope he gets fired. If Ron had a life he would not feel the need to go troll gnr fan sites and talk shit about its members.

We get it.  You hate Ron.  How many times do you feel the need to point that out? 

And Ron is hardly the first celebrity, musician, etc. to lash out at trolls, haters, etc. 

And, Ron said he'd be willing to sue IF the people came forward AND if they somehow won the suit he'd pay all their legal fees.  Obviously none of that will happen, but if these trolls feel they would win, maybe they should show themselves instead of hiding behind the curtain.

Ron's a class act, and this response was perfect.  Don't dish it if you can't take it.

Board footer