You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: proshot HOB

Axlin16 wrote:

And others i'd like to:

guns-n-roses_49.Jpg

Jesus

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Was this the show after Rio?  The one at I think Mandalay Bay?  I was at the Hard Rock Show the following year (the one where Slash was booted).

WARose
 Rep: 26 

WARose wrote:

this show was two weeks before rio.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

It's time this show was outed really.

I mean it's like 10 years old, the line up has changed twice since then...it's hard to understand why it's considered so valuable other than it's rarety - but even that needs to get into perspective I think.

I mean i'd like to hear it and all, but other than silkworms the track list isn't even that rare - and it's also pre axl's return to rasp singing.

There's not a lot of CD era tracks...it's probably very similar to a number of the other boots out there I think.

A new album/track or a proshot dvd from the band would be thousands of times cooler than this really to me.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

this video was most valuable pre-2006. if im not mistaken most of the allure was because it supposedly had studio madagascar on the title screen. since 2006 there have been a few pro-shot concerts to surface and the album finally dropped.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

Shit, I wish they'd go ahead and release a 2006 DVD. Those shows were fantastic. They even have backstage footage:

[youtube]yMJt0UNp45U&feature=related[/youtube]

IZZY!

I'd love to see all the backstage footage from this tour... And onstage footage smile

Man, 2006 Axl fucking rocked.  Had a great look and the voice was badass!  He sounded great the last tour too, but, his look was better in 2006.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I don't care in that video it's bad ass that he just drives up and gets there as the opening cords of jungle start. Rockstar. Maybe the last one left. Everyone else changed with the times while Axl Rose is still Axl Rose.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

Guns N Roses - VMA Rehersals Madagascar Clip
Uploaded by SHAPESHIFTINGSHADOW on  Dec 18, 2008

SHAPESHIFTINGSHADOW wrote:

I found this while searching on the internet, the whole thing is out there but only 2 people have the whole thing and are not willing to exchange it for anything except the house of blues show which was the first show of the new band and that is even more rare so we will have to make do with this for now.

emcitymisfit
 Rep: 28 

emcitymisfit wrote:

2002 vmas axl is cringeworthy.

Board footer