You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: Casey the punisher

Aussie wrote:

Yeah when I saw that I thought good on the kid for giving it back to the little piece of shit.

That's the best way to teach the kid a lesson.  I bet he will seriously think twice about ever bullying someone else again.  Had that not happened you can bet this kid would keep on doing this and only getting worse as he got older.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

removed T.O.S.  what was it?

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

OH! This is that video of a kid who finally snaps on his would-be bully. It's pretty karmariffic.
You can still see it here: http://deadspin.com/#!5782089/revenge-o … es-an-icon

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

That's friggin' great. Good for him. Hopefully he'll be left alone, but I doubt it. Just doesn't work that way.

It's absolutely weird to see a 12-year old hassel at 16-year old. That would've NEVER happened in my school. More like the other way around.

Only difference between me and him, in those days, is I would've taken a shot at his boy that tried to block him from the guy. Fuck that guy, even if he is a kid.

I guarantee you that punk turned right around when he just witnessed his friend badgering that boy, and ran to a teacher and blamed the whole thing on the boy who was bullied starting everything.

Couldn't stand those guys. They're worse than the actual bullies.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Yeah the retarded bit is the older kid was suspended from school because the younger kids ankle got broken.

I actually thought he was pretty measured, like apparently he'd undertaken a lot of psychological teasing and shit prior to this incident. Then he clearly takes several hits, including one to the face before responding, and, when he does - after the slam he walks away once the instigatior is incapacitated...not like he kicks him while he's down or lays out some punishment....he really only acts at all to stop the dude from attacking him....completely justified I think.

Also, from a comical point of view, it's kinda natural selection life lesson for the smaller kid...you don't just go around insulting and hitting people, especially when they're bigger than you wink

Board footer