You are not logged in. Please register or login.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

Re: Bullying Fail

smoke wrote:

I believe the big kid got a shorter punishment than the smaller one. I have no problem with that- in all likelihood, the school did it for propriety's sake, and probably agreed with the kid who was being bullied. If I was that kid's dad, I'd take my son to do whatever he wanted for his short suspension- mini-holiday.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

How many of you have kids?

I spent the better part of the evening thinking how to talk to my 6 year old about this after the link from davegnr's thread.

I played the video for him ....
after I asked him what he thought of it. (he is a big boy) He said the lil boy shouldnt have been picking on the bigger one. I told him he is rite.

I also told him if he can walk away. If not here is a way to handle a bully. I also told him that if kids are standing around with cellphone cams to leave.

I feel like the younger kids friends planned this to catch it on video. did you notice the camera kid push the other kid out of the way that was blocking the camera?  Did you notice the small kid wobble tword the camera kid? they were friends.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

That little weasal got a valuable life lesson right then and there. It may grow him up a bit.

People have to stop breeding children so trapped in PC values that they cannot stick up for themsleves. The school yard is fucking BRUTAL, kids need to be helped protect themselves. That's the reality.

There is only one way to deal with a bully and that is get some training and knock his fucking teeth out. From the age of 9 to 10 I was tormented by a bully until my old man got me a punch bag and we went to work.

I knocked so much shit outta that bastard kid about a month later that he was transparent when I was done with him. The bullying ended that day.

School authorities won't grow a set and sort this out, the kids are on their own most of the time. Sadly tooling up is the only way to sort it.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Guys can sort it out... the real problem is the psychological abuse from girls. They don't just scrap and get it over like boys. It goes on and on and on for years, now spreading to the internet, and even when the bullies are sat down, they just do it more when they get out.

And even still, when they break out into a fight, they turn around and just come back with more venom after it's done. It never ends.

So you involve the law - they just come back more pissed off.

That's the real problem in 2011.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Follow up interviews with the bully and the bullied, for those interested.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The best is when that little shit tries to walk away.

That little punk also had other kids there with him. See the bigger kid come up to the heavy kid after he slams that kid.

The little assholes dad seemed like a good guy, though. That kid has a tough road ahead of him.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Its the classic case, that little shit started it 'cause the bigger lad had his back.

Agree with you about girl Axlin, evil bitches in school. You all saw that case of the Irish girl who hung herself in the US 'cause she got tormented.

People who bully in school should be sent to a military boot camp to sort their heads out.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
faldor wrote:

Kind of crazy the "victim" got the same punishment as the bully.  What is the lesson they're trying to teach anyway?  Sit there and take a beating?

I remember when I was a kid, in a redneck grade school in Florida. I went to the teacher because I was being picked on by another student. He punished both of us, him for picking on me, and me for not putting up for myself. How's that for some southern logic? Of course if I would have hit back (which I did later) I would have gotten in trouble then too. Either way, you're in trouble, and most times it equaled getting paddled.

Always loved that redneck mentality, how else do we deter violence besides paddling these boys with a big ass board? Makes total sense huh? lol

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

As a Southern redneck that believes that kids should learn to stand up for themselves in a CRUEL world...

I never got that mentality in teachers either Cramer. I used to actually be a pacifist.

Finally after sitting in suspension with the SAME FUCKERS that hit me to begin with, I just started swinging for the fences.

Board footer