You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: the price of gasoline sucks!

Neemo wrote:

lately its been about $1.27 per liter up here ($4.81 per US gallon) 4 17

what are gas prices like everywhere else?

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Ours is between $1.40-$1.50 per litre AUD which in USD is about the same since the the Aussie dollar hit parity with the USD. Well its actually buying $1.05 USD the highest ever.

Lomax wrote:

big_smile I thought you said the PRINCE of gasoline. I guessed it was a Mad Max type film and for some reason I imagined the guy in the new Thor film, to be the leading man. "Prince of Gasoline : Fuel for your life" We should make that movie and use the proceeds to subsidize out gas prices!

I eve got a theme song

In fact I just wasted the last half hour making a poster for this, so we better make it. I'm invested now
posterda65d1f2aa911fea5bbc42443629892763d62a2f.jpg

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I got gas for $3.41 the other day, with my 10 cents off per gallon from Stop and Shop in Massachusetts.  But here in CT, it's inching closer and closer to $4 a gallon.  It is ugly out there.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Yeah it's in the 3.30-3.50 range around me but back home I think it's more like 3.75-3.90.

jamester
 Rep: 84 

jamester wrote:

$71 USD this am to fill up my work truck. sad

1995 Chevy Z71 4X4 single gas tank. 5.7

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

4.17 per gallon here in Chicago by Wrigley

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

£1.40 a litre here, thats $1.65 a litre USD.

Thats $6.25 a US Gallon! (I've just learned that US gallons are different to ours, weird!)

Our fuel is taxed to fuck and its steadily and rapidly getting higher, in the next couple of years I think we'll be looking at £2 a litre. That will put me out of business, I'm a gardener and theres only so much people will be willing to fork out on the luxury of having a gardener.
At the moment I'm really struggling, I'm going to have to put up my rates again to cover the fuel I'm going through and people are already grumbling at my bills. The future is looking bleak and I'm thinking I should mabye be looking at going back to full time work with a company.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
jamester wrote:

$71 USD this am to fill up my work truck. sad

1995 Chevy Z71 4X4 single gas tank. 5.7

That's a pretty bad ass truck. 9

I grabbed a half of a tank yesterday for my truck - it was $3.67-USD a gallon.

Lomax wrote:

Fuck olorin thats bad

Board footer