You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Oh My God HiDef

Lomax wrote:

A friend of mine mentioned the existence of a really really high quality version of Oh My God that was available online. Just wondering if anyone here has heard tell of it or knows where one might procure such an item?

Any help would be much appreciated.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Lomax wrote:

Same as that. Supposedly there's a crystal clear version where you can hear all the gazillions of things going on in that track a lot better.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I've never heard of that. All i've ever heard is lossy MP3 rips from the End of Days sdtk.

I'm assuming the only real way a super-crystal clear HD quality version of Oh My God would exist, is if someone ripped a lossless WAV file of the original CD audio from the End of Days sdtk.

'Cause anything other than that would be considered a 'leak', and i'm sure someone would've been on that by now. You know how diehard these new GN'R fans are on getting ahold of that stuff.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I'm sure this isn't what you're looking for, but this is cool nonetheless.  Posted in the Evad's GNR mix thread.

Uploaded by evaderGNR on  Mar 27, 2011

Highly underrated song here, in my opinion. Mixed in are some Bucket samples, some modified vocals from the red-head, the intro and outro, and some other effects. Tell me what you think!

[youtube]MZXZ2v4_nU0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Lomax wrote:

I like that that was nice. I'll let you all know if I come across this.

Supposedly it was a leak that went unnoticed as people just said "yeah we've already heard Oh My God ,it's not a new song"

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Agree on it being underrated. I would have loved to hear more stuff in this direction.  If Axl could've gotten stuff out more quickly in greater quantity, it would have been really great to hear all the different "eras" they would have gone through.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

The guitar should be way higher in the mix, then we would be talking classic

Board footer