You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Skewrl leaks

Axlin16 wrote:

Bucket's solo in Maddy is amazing. It's just been buried in just about every form i've ever heard it in, including live shows, with the exception of Rio III.

When I remixed the album, the first thing I did was blow Bucket's solo way up and make it front and center.

It truely is amazing, and one of his finest moments on CD studio or live. The fact that Axl has never given it any kind of spotlight amazes me, considering how much of a Bucket mark he's always been.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I gotta go back and take a listen to that version of CD again.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Bucket's solo in Maddy is amazing. It's just been buried in just about every form i've ever heard it in, including live shows, with the exception of Rio III.

When I remixed the album, the first thing I did was blow Bucket's solo way up and make it front and center.

It truely is amazing, and one of his finest moments on CD studio or live. The fact that Axl has never given it any kind of spotlight amazes me, considering how much of a Bucket mark he's always been.

If you play the Rock Band version of Madagascar that solo stands out so much more

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

They should have left it like that, just added a Bucket solo and left that quite cool computer sound in there.

Board footer