You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: American Horror Story

Neemo wrote:

so my cable provider is not getting FX canada...so that sucks

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

^^

Yeah a good friend of mine told me that on the phone last night. Sucks man.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Well, the show is officially an anthology series. Meaning, next season will be a new house and new family. This season and it's characters are pretty much done. I don't know how I feel about that. So many things left open... Especially after the season finale.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

I read an article on that today. I think it's pure awesome. Also, I read that some or many of the actors will return, but as different characters.  This season was so good, and the prospect of being able to write a story that you KNOW where to end is GREAT. Notice they didn't need to add much if any filler, there was nothing they really just pulled out of their ass, and they really didn't tease out cliff hangers and plot points too much. It was the anti-Lost.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I was wondering how they would do a season two, when almost every episode was like a season finale. There's just so much left undone, too many loose ends still out there, I hate for it to just end.

They better bring back Jessica Lang.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Wish I had finished the season before clicking on this thread. Anthology concept blows and will just be a repeat of this season..tons of potential, too many subplots that lead to questions left unanswered which ruins it.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Can't wait for Season Two. Got into the show around the 2nd or 3rd episode I believe. Now I have some time to catch up on some of the episodes and some other shows I keep missing that are online.  big_smile Jessica Lang was amazing throughout the whole show. It was something new for TV for a change. I just wish they added more to the season finale though. Some questions still left unanswered oh well. The demon kid is probably going to make a return too. I'm hoping they reuse some of the characters from this past season and use them really well next time around. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long. They are probably going to do the Walking Dead thing and wait till next October.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

American Horror Story: Asylum comes on tonight on FX. I was wondering if anyone else is tuning in. It takes place in an insane asylum in 1964 run by Jessica Lange's character, St. Jude. Loving the promos and the characters that are returning. So excited!!

http://www.fxnetworks.com/ahs

Board footer