You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCReed
 Rep: 1 

Re: Best Nightrain Solo...?

DCReed wrote:

100% Buckethead.
Unfortunately there´s no good recording of Bumblefoots Solo. He is always to low in the mix.

AtariLegend wrote:

^ Actually he doesn't sound low on that "Rock Am" performance, that guitar solo is insanely fast...

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

err.. something of a no-brainer for me

Slash without doubt - the man who created it

BH's is impressive but it's gotta be Slash

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

Definently Buckethead!

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Do we have to do this again? Buckethead. It's not really close. Whether Slash created it or not, Bucket's solo is just better in all facets.

jimmythegent wrote:

the man who created it

it has nothing to do with who created it, its who can play it better wink   it is possible to improve on things others made.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

I would go with Bucket, since it is a shredder solo and Slash played messed up with GN'R so much. As a sober guy with crazy hands and crazy practice schedules (and years of experience over Slash) he does do a better job. Something to remember is that Slash is doing his live stuff drunk and having only really been in this band in his life. BH and Ron have been playng for over a decade in varied projects as they attack this stuff.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

the man who created it

it has nothing to do with who created it, its who can play it better wink   it is possible to improve on things others made.

I realise that and duly too into consideration when choosing

Board footer