You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: GNREVO HOF tribute to Guns N' Roses.

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

You know I always thought that was a premiere performance of Jungle that harkened back to the Ritz '88 performance. The shit playing, the pure aggression on Axl's vocals, it's a lost performance that is incredible awesome.

otto
 Rep: 83 

otto wrote:

Axl's rants prior to Jungle and DTJ usually set him on the mood to the song and influenced the performance.

That's one of the things I miss the most about the rants nowadays: the lack of anger with the performance afterwards.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Time for a revival for the tribute to continue... truely a Bad Obsession

My favorite performance of BA

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Now BACK THE FUCK OFF

Pure rock right there

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

Now BACK THE FUCK OFF

Pure rock right there

I love seeing Adler performing on anything that ended up being on the Illusions.

Sky Dog wrote:

that is pretty awesome....watch Slash come off the drum riser at the beginning...

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I always loved this full extended version of DTJ during the 1992 shows.

This one of course has one of Axl's most classic rant intros to it...

I was also always partial to this version that they debuted at Rio II as a badass intro to Jungle

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I always LOVED Axl's piano solo intro during that 1992 period. I like It's Alright alot, but also the instrumental actual intro to NR. I know It's Alright was a Sabbath cover, but Axl's instrumental intro -- Was it a cover or was it originally by Axl? I always thought it was an original solo, and had always hoped Axl turned it into some sort of song, even if it was just him jamming, and that it's sitting in the vault waiting to be released like an iTunes bonus or something.

November Rain, Paris '92, full intro + song after. 14 minutes of awesomeness. NR hasn't sounded near this good in years.

Board footer