You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Insults Will NOT Be Tolerated (Please Read)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Couldn't agree more. Especially the Snakepit and GNR threads have been going through a ton of arguments and who is the best and who isn't. Everyone has their own musical opinion and they should respect it and move on. Also we get some troll profiles showing up and starting controversy or arguments which they need to go somewhere else and do that. Overall, I've had conversations and shared opinions with great responses from this user base. Hope nothing but the best experiences from this forum down the road.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I think we are all mature enough to understand and follow the few rules we have. Insulting is just childish and ruins discussion. Just take a minute before you press the post button and we should be fine. Flame each other all you want through pm if you really feel the need but it doesn't belong on open forums and we all should know this.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Spot on. The ability to have a mature discussion without it turning into a school yard was always one of the reasons people came here in the first place.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

What happened? Did I miss something? I didn't know it had gotten that bad.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

BLS is spot on. There's so few rules here that anyone capable of logging into the internet should be able to follow them. It's the most liberal GNR site in existence and I think that helps play a role in things getting out of hand sometimes.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

is the chat room an option?

people that want to get it on could go there and it would get taken care of more quickly than by posts or messages.

might be kind of fun too.

if not, yes, let's jsut be mature here and respectful.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Guess this means I should rethink my "reasons I hate you" thread that I've been kicking around recently, huh?  big_smile

Board footer