You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Acekicken
 Rep: 12 

Re: Love is a bitchslap video

Acekicken wrote:

72110.jpg

Well it looks like the video has leaked.......
there is a copy write at the end of the Video to Get of my Bach.

Kick Ass Im going to add it to the tribute Love is a bitch slap thread.

great video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsQ8eB22RhU

Baz & Axl

16592031-16592034-slarge.jpg

Love is a bitch slap!

Rolling down the avenue
I've got my fist in the air
checking out of the rat race
And I really Don't Care

I got a knock down drag it out fight on my mind
Attitude's a kick in the face
Im Just having a good time
Just having a good time

Don't ask what the truth is & I won't tell you
know lies Cause love can be a Bitch Slap honey
a bleeding heart In disguise

Guitar solo

Even in the stratosphere
Ain't always at night
I don't even know if,that's what I was hopen to find

I got a knock down drag it out fight on my mind
Attitude's a kick in the face
Getting out of my mind
Im getting it out of my mind

Guitar solo

Trying hard to push me
One step over the line
I got the weight of the world on my back
I'd leave it all behind

Trying hard to "FUCK" me one step over the line

I got the weight of the world on my back
I leave it all, I leave it all be hind.

chew on that

HBforever.gif HBforever.gif HBforever.gif HBforever.gif HBforever.gif

Acekicken

Acekicken wrote:

Well it's official...... There is even something in here that says Chinese
Democracy will be coming out this spring   5

Greetings cherished programmers! It's Andy Gesner and the staff from HIP Video Promo, hoping you had a terrific holiday season - and that you're prepared for a rocking 2008. We're kicking off the new year in grand style with a raucous new clip from one of the sturdiest names in hard rock: the irrepressible Sebastian Bach. The heavy metal renaissance-man has returned to the fray with Angel Down, his toughest, proudest, most uncompromising, and most infectious set of songs yet. And considering Sebastian Bach's track record, that's saying plenty.

Real fans of heavy music will recall that although Skid Row shared bills and MTV airtime with the "hair metal" bands of the Eighties and early Nineties, they never fit into that category. When the rest of Bach's peers were going unplugged, he was leading his band through stompers like "Monkey Business", "Youth Gone Wild", and the unforgettable "18 And Life". Even "I Will Remember You", the quintessential power ballad, rocked harder than most bands' heaviest cuts. When Slave To The Grind became the first heavy metal album to debut at #1 on the Billboard charts, it was a victory not for the lite-metal movement, but for true headbangers. Skid Row's thunder reached a towering crescendo on Subhuman Race, one of the most vicious and uncompromising records cut in the Nineties. Throughout, Bach and the group backed up the records with a live show unrivaled in mainstream metal for its intensity and raw energy.

After the breakup of Skid Row, Sebastian Bach barely missed a stride. The entertainer proved his versatility in network reality programs, in Broadway's Jekyll & Hyde and Rocky Horror, and in a recurring (and very funny) role as a spirited small-town rocker on Gilmore Girls. But the metal has always been his first love, and he's never stopped leading ferocious bands: the group that performs on Angel Down is as fierce a combo as he's ever fronted. Nor has his hard-rock pride waned - on the bruising "American Metalhead", a set highlight, a defiant Bach issues his statement of purpose. "Brothers as one, ageless at heart", he howls, "shoulder to shoulder, we'll never die".

With his powerful shriek and menacing stance, Sebastian Bach probably shares more with Axl Rose than any other singer. In fact, Bach has long been close friends with the Guns 'N' Roses frontman, and he's one of the few musicians who has been privy to the details of the making of Chinese Democracy. When the new G'n'R is finally released this spring, fans will be treated to an inspired guest performance by Bach. The ever-generous Rose has returned the favor by adding his world-famous pipes to three songs on Angel Down, including lead single "(Love Is) A Bitchslap". It's a rollicking cut typical of Sebastian Bach: a tale of a late-night cruise, a trip around town with nasty attitude in tow, looking for trouble. The vocalist co-directed the performance clip for the lead single, and it's vibrant, too - concert footage of a wild and charismatic Bach in top form, dominating the stage, and keeping a packed house spellbound. The astonished looks on the faces of adoring audience members testify to Sebastian Bach's enduring magnetism. He hasn't lost a step: he's better than he's ever been.

We are incredibly excited to have the opportunity to work with Jack Ponti and Greg Edgerton at Merovingian Music to bring you this fierce new clip. You know how much we cherish working with artists with New Jersey roots and we're thrilled to add Sebastian Bach to that list. The folks at Merovingian have been kind enough to hook us up with plenty of copies of Angel Down and tons of super-sized Sebastian Bach posters for all of your on-air giveaway needs, so please don't hesitate to be in touch if you'd like to get your hands on some copies. If you need more info, call Andy Gesner at 732-613-1779 or e-mail us at HIPVideo@aol.com. You can also visit www.MerovingianMusic.com, or www.SebastianBach.com to find out more about Sebastian Bach.

Thanks for posting this!

As far as CD coming out this spring, you know how it is around GNR forums, unless Geffen or Universal officially announce it, we'll believe it when we see it smile

Acekicken

Acekicken wrote:
DoubleTalkingJive wrote:

Thanks for posting this!

As far as CD coming out this spring, you know how it is around GNR forums, unless Geffen or Universal officially announce it, we'll believe it when we see it smile

Your welcome.  5

And as  for the CD

No doubt I will believe it when I can buy it. 22

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

So this is finally coming out.....

What's Baz' opinion on how long it took to get a single officially out? Was it basically out of his hands? M.I.A. had a bit of a clusterfuck when releasing singles/videos from her album as well.

Acekicken

Acekicken wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

So this is finally coming out.....

What's Baz' opinion on how long it took to get a single officially out? Was it basically out of his hands? M.I.A. had a bit of a clusterfuck when releasing singles/videos from her album as well.

The single was officially released in September of 2007.
It was played at the end of the TV show Trailer Park Boys
which Baz did 3 special guest appearance for. 

On a brighter note the CD is now up to 21,000 sold in the US
& is doing better internationally.   Of course Bas goal is 80,000
for every country but I think it's going to pick up when the tour hits.
Only time will tell.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

It wont sell that much in each country.

A realistic goal would be 100,000 copies sold worldwide, and anything over that icing on the cake.

Its not easy for mid level artists to sell a lot of records. They base most of those sales on people checking them out while on tour, and Baz waited a bit too long to have an impact in that regard. It can still help, but not as much as it would have if he had started his tour around the album's release.

Had he been touring when the album was released, it might have had a debut in the top 50.

Acekicken

Acekicken wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

It wont sell that much in each country.

A realistic goal would be 100,000 copies sold worldwide, and anything over that icing on the cake.

Its not easy for mid level artists to sell a lot of records. They base most of those sales on people checking them out while on tour, and Baz waited a bit too long to have an impact in that regard. It can still help, but not as much as it would have if he had started his tour around the album's release.

Had he been touring when the album was released, it might have had a debut in the top 50.

In a perfect world yeah it would have come out when he was on tour
with Guns,but the new  tour will start soon & it's going to break 100,000.
21,000 is just the United States Sales If the goal was a 100,000 world wide that's done.

A lot of people after the first week sales where doubting that
the CD was going to pick up  but it is steadily increasing & with out a tour.
They are working on a new web site for MRV as well there is more promotion to come.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

One thing i noticed is- Baz shoved Axl down his fans' throats while promoting this record, and Axl isn't even on the version for the video.

Acekicken

Acekicken wrote:
Saikin wrote:

One thing i noticed is- Baz shoved Axl down his fans' throats while promoting this record, and Axl isn't even on the version for the video.

Axl was not on the single when it was first released either.
In fact all the song Axl sings on have alternate version with out him....

Baz has not shoved it down are throats. The media ask question
about Axl in every interview & when it goes to blabbermouth it is placed
in there tiles every time lol,they love to twist words but still a cool site.  I put a pic in this time from Trailer Park Boys the TV show where the single first aired.   

tpb59.jpg

Board footer