You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: Fortus says new music and tour in 16

FlashFlood wrote:

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/richar … next-year/

Believe it when I see it I guess. But hey if it's anything like how CD went down we should be getting leaks any minute!

JKL
 Rep: 0 

JKL wrote:

Yeah yeah Richard. A standardized GN'R answer. We're definitely gonna stuff in the future. If i was a mean person i'd say GN'R in a nutshell is a band that is 1. strongly living in the past when it comes to live shows, 2. always promising something great is going to happen in the future.  Living in tomorrow or in yesterday but can't be here today. Jesus, come on guys. Not a celebrity or musician myself but it can't be that big of an obstacle to climb over and give an update about what's going on at the moment. Giving us even little pieces of concrete information can't do that much harm. It's not like they'd be giving away top secret stuff - it's only music.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

To be fair to Richard and the band, I'm sure they aren't the ones who came up with the edict to sew their mouths shut. Starts at the top.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

The insiders have been saying 16 for a while now.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I saw Garth Brooks live last night. He did 3 shows in 2 days. Played in front of 60,000 fans. Last played till 2:00 AM. What a badass show. Played all the old hits. Hadn't been to my town in 19 years. Everyone went nuts. Total freaking sell out. If Garth can do it why not Axl, especially if a reunion..

AtariLegend wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I saw Garth Brooks live last night. He did 3 shows in 2 days. Played in front of 60,000 fans. Last played till 2:00 AM. What a badass show. Played all the old hits. Hadn't been to my town in 19 years. Everyone went nuts. Total freaking sell out. If Garth can do it why not Axl, especially if a reunion..

Slash just said in his most recent interview a few days ago that he doesn't see it happening.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Of course he did.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I think anything happening with Slash would happen after the next album, sans a performance with the new band with Duff.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Same old same old. Next year, next year. GN'R are becoming the Chicago Cubs of rock n' roll.

I don't care. Just release stuff. Throw out a live album to tide us over, like Whitesnake. Something. I really enjoyed Appetite For Democracy.

Like others, i'll believe it when I see it. The better question is, will Ron be there? He talked alot of shit about leaving, but he wouldn't call it leaving claiming he can't say what's happening, now he's backsteppin', wonder if he sees another 2-3 support tour on the horizon and all those checks and he's kissing their ass again?

Hopefully GN'R will call someone else. Slash, Buckethead, Doug Aldrich, Jake E. Lee, John 5, Kip Winger... any fucking body.

Sky Dog wrote:

Brooklyn Dodgers....wait till next year....Bad News Bears!

Agree on Ron...still think he isn't really out since there is nothing to be out of.

Board footer