You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!

James wrote:

Holy shit.....A4L! One of the OGs from ROV. 5

Axl appearing at a Slash show? IMO highly unlikely. Both men are well aware of the historical importance of their first performance together and I doubt even Slash would want Axl just appearing at one of his shows. I get your point though and back when that AFD anniversary happened at the Adler's Appetite show I wish Axl had shown up for it but afterwards I understood why he didn't even if he had entertained the thought for a second.

As far as a box set goes....I agree we are getting SOMETHING whether a reunion happens or not. Now that the two are civil it allows the floodgates to open.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

As far as a box set goes....I agree we are getting SOMETHING whether a reunion happens or not. Now that the two are civil it allows the floodgates to open.

I hope this is true 9 Why isn't there a Netflix-equivalent subscription service for streaming the GNR Vault? 17

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:

Here's the rub

It appears that the guy who reformed Motley Crue (which could link in the Nikki Six comments) a few years back now works for AEG, and they are trying to push for some sort of GN'R reunion tour, and it is all currently a work in progress. I do not know how this pans out from the bands perspective, but it is interesting nonetheless.

Because I am a promoter, I know people who work at AEG so I am probably best positioned to get possible updates if there are any to give.

If you could, please refrain from contacting AEG just now and please keep any info to this forum.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
sp1at wrote:

If you could, please refrain from contacting AEG just now and please keep any info to this forum.

Please. GnR sites have probably already dispatched drivers to the CEOs house already.

Lomax wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Holy shit.....A4L! One of the OGs from ROV. 5

Axl appearing at a Slash show? IMO highly unlikely. Both men are well aware of the historical importance of their first performance together and I doubt even Slash would want Axl just appearing at one of his shows. I get your point though and back when that AFD anniversary happened at the Adler's Appetite show I wish Axl had shown up for it but afterwards I understood why he didn't even if he had entertained the thought for a second.

We're almost all old ROV lifers aren't we?
I still have the hoodie Double Talkin' Jive sent me from a competition I won back when.

Can someone link me to this infamous carwash post?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Lomax wrote:

I still have the hoodie Double Talkin' Jive sent me from a competition I won back when.

I still have my ROV coffee cup somewhere.

Lomax wrote:

Can someone link me to this infamous carwash post?

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=13542

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Lomax wrote:

I still have my ROV coffee cup somewhere.

haha, you guy had a ROV coffee cup? Now that's hardcore! 9

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

When I think of the old band writing the music I imagine this.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Gibbo let me know of this posted at MYGNR
I have a few friends at Live Nation, AEG & Ticketmaster. I know from the conversations I've had, this is definitely happening. As absurd as it sounds, the biggest hold up right now is whether they are doing Coachella or not. If they do Coachella, and as of now they are, they can't announce the tour until January. LN/Ticketmaster, does not want GNR to do Coachella, so they can announce earlier. but GNR does.
As of now there is 25 dates.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Gibbo let me know of this posted at MYGNR
I have a few friends at Live Nation, AEG & Ticketmaster. I know from the conversations I've had, this is definitely happening. As absurd as it sounds, the biggest hold up right now is whether they are doing Coachella or not. If they do Coachella, and as of now they are, they can't announce the tour until January. LN/Ticketmaster, does not want GNR to do Coachella, so they can announce earlier. but GNR does.
As of now there is 25 dates.

Ticketmaster do not know anything. I will have a look at Coachella.

--> For Coachella, these guys http://www.travelgrom.com/coachella-2016-lineup usually predict about 70% of bands playing correctly and they have GN'R on their predicted list. Paul Tollett, the founder of Coachella, has apparently said he wants GN'R at the festival.

Board footer