You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Billboard confirm Coachella and possible US tour

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I don't think Matt will be involved. LA WEEKLY is saying Izzy won't be involved... But they also said they think Matt is on board.

I think the lineup is what the GNR camp IS keeping to their vest and honestly, with the dates so far away, they can change that if they see Izzy really wants to do it or that Steven is really good to go now.  I think Slash, Axl, Duff alone is enough for now and a line up can be firmed up as the dates near.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:

Consequence of Sound are saying it too (The Matt Sorum news), link added to previous post

They were the ones who broke the news about Pearl Jam at Bonnaroo

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Hard to believe, but yeah it's on. Even spread to my local news site, granted its more of an Associated Press type syndicated article, but the fact it's reposted there, it's official.

Don't think I can do Coachella, ashame. I'll keep my eyes peeled  for the stadium tours. Might travel to a show (Vegas, Chiraq, LA etc) but hoping Philly if not NYC or DC.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

How about the casuals that will jump back on the bandwagon?  I guess we embrace them but I wear my 20,000 posts spread over many GNR forums badge with honor.  This is MY BAND.  Everyone else's "band" tours and puts out music.  Mine has been pretty much dead since 1994.  I finally get to feel what other fans do.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

sp1at wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

How about the casuals that will jump back on the bandwagon?  I guess we embrace them but I wear my 20,000 posts spread over many GNR forums badge with honor.  This is MY BAND.  Everyone else's "band" tours and puts out music.  Mine has been pretty much dead since 1994.  I finally get to feel what other fans do.

Enjoy the moment smile

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I don't think Matt will be involved. LA WEEKLY is saying Izzy won't be involved... But they also said they think Matt is on board.

I think the lineup is what the GNR camp IS keeping to their vest and honestly, with the dates so far away, they can change that if they see Izzy really wants to do it or that Steven is really good to go now.  I think Slash, Axl, Duff alone is enough for now and a line up can be firmed up as the dates near.

I seriously just don't see it... The hints I've been getting is that it's the hybrid with Richard and Frank.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I seriously just don't see it... The hints I've been getting is that it's the hybrid with Richard and Frank.

I do think it's the hybrid with Izzy here and there.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

This is as official as it gets without the GNR camp announcing it. Billboard doesn't troll the forums for news like those other sites. Too bad they didn't name the lineup.

A stadium tour is likely to include Levi Stadium so that's where I'll be going. Bri is right.....tickets getting near Stones level but not really surprising.

we can all just be GNR fans again

I'm looking forward to this as well.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

I do think it's the hybrid with Izzy here and there.

The Internet appears to be embrace that notion.
12400939_864920280289303_5701084311967548641_n.jpg?oh=9ae116971a55dbedf491dd2c834793ca&oe=571AE568

Board footer