You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: So whose back

James wrote:

I forgot to add Nik to that list of old timers who popped up recently. Also Axl4Life and now saikin. I noticed CC popped up to post in that Star Wars thread.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

Yeah, a lot of people seem to be back especially in the last week or so.
It's great to see everyone 5

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Furbush wrote:

I've been essentially lurking since the RRHOF.

Where's Axlin? tongue

James Lofton wrote:

Today saw Acquiesce, YG, KV, Evader,etc. in one shot. I was shocked as I've known all of them for years yet haven't seen them in years. A few weeks ago mrsaxlrose came back who I hadn't seen since the ROV days. Furbush came back when Weiland died. More people as well but I think you're referring to the old timers from HTGTH.

Get a few more walking through the door and it'll really feel like HTGTH back in 2005.

Where's Axlin?

There's still some who are MIA.

Smoking Guns wrote:

Axlin and I used to chat a good bit.  He was active maybe a year ago... I remember I had to listen to each track of WOF.  At first he was like, "Axl would never play on that shit", but I said remove Myles and listen to the music, he came back impressed and I think he said 5 songs with Axl would be killer.  haha.

You rang? Timing is everything. 22

James

James wrote:

I forgot to add Ali to my list. Yarno just popped up today as well.

Where's Nesquick? 18

jamester06?
 Rep: 1 

jamester06? wrote:

" Error: Unable to send email. Please contact the forum administrator with the following error message reported by the SMTP server: "535 5.7.8 Error: authentication failed: UGFzc3dvcmQ6 ".   " 

This has kept me from logging in for quite a while !  This is what i get when using forgot password link.   Things are exciting !  Fuck Axl for not showing up !  Good to see people posting.   
                                             Jamester

James

James wrote:

Glad you were able to sneak in Jamester. Yeah a few others were having that problem as well. Will is working on it.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

Anyone heard from AxlRoseVen?

James

James wrote:
jimmythegent wrote:

Anyone heard from AxlRoseVen?

14 Oh man...

I'll never forget when cd.com "interviewed" that guy in 2005. Talk about a jump the shark moment.

fonzie-jump-the-shark.jpg

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

ARV was the stuff of legend.

I always wondered if he was really a Venezuelan who said inappropriate things in broken English, or a brilliant troll.   Very entertaining.

Wasn't like we had much else to entertain us as GnR fans in those days.

AtariLegend wrote:

Whatever happened to CrimeSlunkScene? tongue I need his help to back up a conspiracy theory.

Board footer